Group 1 1-178

Group 2 179-277

Group 3 278-386

Group 4 387-521

Group 5 522-642

Group 6 643-811

Group 7 812-912

Edited by SwaY

If anyone finds a set of keys for a dog trailer, 4 main black plastic and metal keys, with a blue tag and small keys for padlocks on the roadway/carpark at KCC Park today, please contact me! @ [email protected] I had no pockets, left the trailer keys on top of the dog trailer and took off without them! :-(

Hope someone finds them and hope you had another set at home.

BIS - Alaskan Malamute

RUBIS - Welsh Corgi (Pembroke)

Baby in Show - Papillon

Minor in Show - Samoyed

Puppy in Show - Whippet

Junior in Show - Papillon

Didn't see the rest

Group 6

BIG - Alaskan Malamute (CH Kataku Major League)

RUBIG - Rottweiler (Gr CH Ubersein Prince Ov Tides)

Baby - Siberian Husky (Illahee To The Manor Born)

Minor - Samoyed (Not sure sorry, a few entered)

Puppy - Boxer (Bomark Sizzle N Hot) I think this is the right one

Juior - Newfoundland (Deep Love French Eiffel at Paddlepaws (Imp Frn)

Intermediate - ? I think it may have been a Samoyed

Aust Bred - Siberian Husky (GR CH Icepower The Banchmark)

Open - BIG

If anyone finds a set of keys for a dog trailer, 4 main black plastic and metal keys, with a blue tag and small keys for padlocks on the roadway/carpark at KCC Park today, please contact me! @ [email protected] I had no pockets, left the trailer keys on top of the dog trailer and took off without them! :-(

Where were you parked ? I will be down there early tomorrow running dogs so can have a look :).

Where were you parked ? I will be down there early tomorrow running dogs so can have a look :).

I did have a spare set at home so i could get the dogs off and get the trailer off the car!

Was parked at the end of the pavillion, group 3/7 end, proberly have fallen off going over the speed humps. I am going to change the locks on the trailer soon as it has a different key for each of the four doors. Very annoying! Cheers for keeping any eye out for me :-)