Central Gippsland Shows

Missymoo

Gayle, you dont expect an honest unbiased opinion do you. I am sure they will all have their own reasons, my girl had something in her foot, I couldnt run her etc etc etc. I doubt you will find anyone with the guts to come out and say what they really thought. They are dog exhibitors after all.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup::cheer::champagne::cheer:

Yep BilboBaggins it was my Ernie who went RUIS on the Sunday - to say I was :eek: surprised would be an understatement. There were some lovely dogs in the lineup.

My newcomers to the ring also did very well - Ernie's children, Phoenix & Vogue were also awarded Minor Puppy In Group (Phoenix) and Baby Puppy In Group (Vogue). It was Vogue's first day of showing and she behaved very well (thanks MIL Colleen :D )and acted like she had been doing it from the day she was born :thumbsup::heart:

:thumbsup::cheer::champagne::cheer:

Yep BilboBaggins it was my Ernie who went RUIS on the Sunday - to say I was :eek: surprised would be an understatement. There were some lovely dogs in the lineup.

My newcomers to the ring also did very well - Ernie's children, Phoenix & Vogue were also awarded Minor Puppy In Group (Phoenix) and Baby Puppy In Group (Vogue). It was Vogue's first day of showing and she behaved very well (thanks MIL Colleen :D )and acted like she had been doing it from the day she was born :thumbsup::heart:

Sorta sorry I was not there to see it. But really glad I left and missed the rain.

The whole thing was a teary moment for me. Dyzney did me very proud.

I did hear a few shocking "OOWWs! and AAHHs!!" whilst we stood around ready to go in. But as a Rotti owner you almost learn to ignore these and try not to take it personally. I would never have allowed Justin to handle her had I thought she would be anything but absolutely perfectly behaved which she was.

Thank you to Justin, Tracey and Elaine. :thanks:

Congratulations Dyzney!! and Dyzney!!! You do the breed proud!!!! :champagne::cheer::clap:

The comments and shocking reactions are part of the stuff that sadly comes with owning a Rottweiler with ill informed and ignorant people. Sadly though these are dog people, I just don't get it. :confused::confused:

Good on you Dyzney and Justin! :clap::clap::clap:

I was watching the young man handle Dyzney, and she was very well behaved and tried her best. I thought the young guy wasn't entirely sure how to handle a big dog that trots as fast as he runs but seeing as he had only handled pugs and then given a Rottie I understand now! :laugh:

He no doubt have very proud parents and Dyzney a very proud owner and rightly so. :D

ETA: He did look very professional and I loved his shoes haha

Edited by tollersowned

I was watching the young man handle Dyzney, and she was very well behaved and tried her best. I thought the young guy wasn't entirely sure how to handle a big dog that trots as fast as he runs but seeing as he had only handled pugs and then given a Rottie I understand now! :laugh:

He no doubt have very proud parents and Dyzney a very proud owner and rightly so. :D

ETA: He did look very professional and I loved his shoes haha

Thank you BB, Stolz and Tollers.

Tollers, you would have noticed how poor Justin did not know what to do when he got to the second corner. He did not know how to run her around and they just stood there for a moment. The look on Dyzney's face was priceless. She was like.. " Uhmmmm... what do you want me to do Justin, I am happy to do whatever you want, just let me know please" :laugh:

And Justin handled it well, so professionally, he really was not sure how to turn her around, but he remained calm and eventually worked it out.

I forgot to notice his shoes, dammit, but I thought the left over vegemite sandwich (or it might have been chocolate milkshake) in the corner of his mouth was just gorgeous. :D

I was so disappointed, I thought I got it all on video and later realised I mucked it up :banghead:

I will be sure to get it next time.