Which Is Better

depends ... how much do you need? I'm not mincing over 10kg of meat a week my arm would drop off :laugh: I do agree with Persephone if you dont have to buy it minced you can just dice it up. Minced meat though will always have a short shelf life compared to whole cuts.

depends ... how much do you need? I'm not mincing over 10kg of meat a week my arm would drop off :laugh: I do agree with Persephone if you dont have to buy it minced you can just dice it up. Minced meat though will always have a short shelf life compared to whole cuts.

I very true when you look at it like that :)

I wouldn't mince ;) Unless you have a 3 week old puppy, or a dog who is old/ill .. they don't need mince , IMO.

Agreed. Dogs digest meat much better if it is in large pieces they have to chew and it keeps better not minced. I only use mince if they are ill or I need to get medications into a meal.

depends if your dogs chew or not ... I have a dog here who tries to swallow whole chicken maryland/lamb flaps .... a coarse mince means at least he wont choke to death on his meals because he's a pig. Or I have to deal with him vomiting the whole thing up and rechewing it so it has a chance of digestion.

depends if your dogs chew or not ... I have a dog here who tries to swallow whole chicken maryland/lamb flaps .... a coarse mince means at least he wont choke to death on his meals because he's a pig. Or I have to deal with him vomiting the whole thing up and rechewing it so it has a chance of digestion.

Yup my older boy does this too he s a pig!!