I Am Watching A Movie About Dogs

GSDowner

I saw this movie once, possibly one of the most traumatic movies for me to watch - I just don't do well with animal movies!!!! Worst thing was I watched on a flight to Perth, arrived and walked of the plane in tears and had my friend who was picking me up totally stressed about what was wrong as I couldn't tell her why I was crying so much!!! :rofl:

Can never watch it again, it's just too emotionally draining!!!

I have watched it a few times, and each time its very emotional....even though I know the ending.

I have heaps of Dog movies, George (St Bernard), Hotel for Dogs, Homeward Bound 1&2, The Ugly Dachshund, Dog Father, The Doberman Gang, The Return of the Doberman Gang, Must Love Dogs to name a few ;)

I would love the movie Haitch(?) with Richard Gere, but I am sure its upsetting too.

Lynn

My 3 favorite Dog Movies

1 Red Dog is a crack up

2 Hachi is a favorite - story about an Akita

3 8 Below

Favorite TV Dog Shows

Inspector Rex

The Littlest Hobo ( that was a 70s program)

mmm gone blank - I am sure there are more! :D

There was a movie I used to watch as a kid.... it was about 2 dogs and a cat, the cats name was sassy, there was a boxer and a golden retriever.. i forget for the life of me what the movie was called but I remember watching it and when it finishing watching all over again.... does anyone know the movie?

I have watched it a few times, and each time its very emotional....even though I know the ending.

I have heaps of Dog movies, George (St Bernard), Hotel for Dogs, Homeward Bound 1&2, The Ugly Dachshund, Dog Father, The Doberman Gang, The Return of the Doberman Gang, Must Love Dogs to name a few ;)

I would love the movie Haitch(?) with Richard Gere, but I am sure its upsetting too.

Lynn

Lynn

Haitch movie (link) was given on this forum sometime ago

I am sure it could be found in Dogzonline forun

Edited by GSDowner

There was a movie I used to watch as a kid.... it was about 2 dogs and a cat, the cats name was sassy, there was a boxer and a golden retriever.. i forget for the life of me what the movie was called but I remember watching it and when it finishing watching all over again.... does anyone know the movie?

That would be homeward bound 2 you have chance the american bulldog,shadow the golden retriever and sassy the himalayan cat.

Missy my whippet watched 8 below she loved it, barked at the bit where the seal chased the dog etc.

That would be homeward bound 2 you have chance the american bulldog,shadow the golden retriever and sassy the himalayan cat.

Missy my whippet watched 8 below she loved it, barked at the bit where the seal chased the dog etc.

aaaaa that is it!!!!!! thank you