Is Excited To Say

jess live die

Sorry just checked you said in the other thread due in April.

Oh ok, I didn't know you where expecting a baby in April....When are you thinking of getting the puppy? Might be a bit hard to take on caring for a newborn baby & a young puppy at the same time...I know I wouldn't be able to cope with that, but that's just me.

+1

I have a teeny tiny puppy - no where near the energy levels of a gorgeous and crazy bull terrier puppy... and it can be tedious! I couldn't cope with a brand new baby AND a crazy puppy at the same time. Do you plan on sleeping at all? :)

One of the girls I work with went to one of those puppy palace type pet stores (where you walk in and can pat the puppies in pens not behind glass. Came home with a huski and border collie. She went back the next week and came home with a lab, 3 very high energy pups at the same time. I just met up with my other friend who said she's now got dog number 4 and has just fallen pregnant. Crazy crazy girl. Shes only 24 as well.

:dropjaw::dropjaw::dropjaw:

... Wow. That's crazy!!

Maybe she thinks they will keep each other company so less demanding Hahaha! Yeah right..

Edited by mumof4girls

boy you will have your hands full with your 8mth Amstaff, a new baby on the way plus another puppy

good luck with it all

Hi JLD,

i did post in the Bully thread but not sure if you saw it.

Please really think about this

Bull Terriers are not easy pups to raise, hell mine isnt even an easy Adult to raise! I really think you need to have another think about this.

There is no way i would get a second dog while the first is still a puppy, if it was me i would be training the pup and waiting until i had the baby and got into a routine before bringing in what can be a very full on demanding dog.

good luck with whatever you pick.

boy you will have your hands full with your 8mth Amstaff, a new baby on the way plus another puppy

good luck with it all

Hi JLD,

i did post in the Bully thread but not sure if you saw it.

Please really think about this

Bull Terriers are not easy pups to raise, hell mine isnt even an easy Adult to raise! I really think you need to have another think about this.

There is no way i would get a second dog while the first is still a puppy, if it was me i would be training the pup and waiting until i had the baby and got into a routine before bringing in what can be a very full on demanding dog.

good luck with whatever you pick.

Its funny Ive never had much to do with Bullies but we had 3 or 4 in over xmas and you are so right, I found them LOVELY but bloody stubborn and hard work so I would have to agree with what you have said, REALLY think about it!:thumbsup:

we are just lookimg into breeders and seeing who we like atm, were not rushing into anything just keeping a feel out. Were happy waiting for the right puppy for us just meeting and chatting to breeder atm. were not getting one before bubs is born just getting a feel for the breeders.

not going to make any mistakes with breeders this time

Sorry just checked you said in the other thread due in April.

Oh ok, I didn't know you where expecting a baby in April....When are you thinking of getting the puppy? Might be a bit hard to take on caring for a newborn baby & a young puppy at the same time...I know I wouldn't be able to cope with that, but that's just me.

+1

I have a teeny tiny puppy - no where near the energy levels of a gorgeous and crazy bull terrier puppy... and it can be tedious! I couldn't cope with a brand new baby AND a crazy puppy at the same time. Do you plan on sleeping at all? :)

One of the girls I work with went to one of those puppy palace type pet stores (where you walk in and can pat the puppies in pens not behind glass. Came home with a huski and border collie. She went back the next week and came home with a lab, 3 very high energy pups at the same time. I just met up with my other friend who said she's now got dog number 4 and has just fallen pregnant. Crazy crazy girl. Shes only 24 as well.

Crazy is one way of putting it I suppose. :mad

And she owns her own place of course and isn't renting at all. (sarcasm)

we are just lookimg into breeders and seeing who we like atm, were not rushing into anything just keeping a feel out. Were happy waiting for the right puppy for us just meeting and chatting to breeder atm. were not getting one before bubs is born just getting a feel for the breeders.

not going to make any mistakes with breeders this time

That's good to hear jess. Just keep in mind that many bull terrier people feel that are not dogs that really like to be in a two+ dog household.

Also, make sure the breeder knows about your amstaff, so they can match a pup to suit.

Bare in mind bullies don't usaully start fights, but will finish one, so you need to get a good match for it to work. :(