How Cute Are These?

OK huntrox... I got 4 nice photos of Petey for you... *grin*

He thinks you really want to adopt him, and he's trying to pose so nicely for you, even though the other pups are doing something interesting without him... haha!

23-03-2012-CamdenShow-BTpups251.jpg

23-03-2012-CamdenShow-BTpups261.jpg

23-03-2012-CamdenShow-BTpups270.jpg

23-03-2012-CamdenShow-BTpups294.jpg

T.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'll be 12 weeks old on Monday huntrox - his birthday is 2/1/2012...

He is also the smallest one in the litter - probably taking after the Staffy part of his "breeding"... *grin*

He doesn't let his size stop him from enjoying himself - he's quite happy to play with much bigger dogs, even though they can run further faster than him. He totally adores Timmy the deaf BC X as a playmate (Timmy is at least 4 times larger than Petey, and 3 times heavier) because Timmy loves to play a bit rough... crazy puppies! Bitey face is so much better when your playmate can literally swallow your whole head... lol!

T.

awww Petey :hug::love:

Bones had his first camping trip over the weekend. He was so good, started off on a lead (he walks so well and not once did he scream :thumbsup: ) but within an hour it was off as there was no way he was leaving his Mummy's side. He was not fussed at all by the motorbikes :thumbsup:

some pics

travelling

bikeriding24-3-12021-Copy.jpg

bikeriding24-3-12012-Copy2-Copy.jpg

bikeriding24-3-12018-Copy2.jpg

having cuddles with Mum

bikeriding24-3-12029-Copy.jpg

playing

bikeriding24-3-12024-Copy.jpg

bikeriding24-3-12220.jpg

Leanne

NO!!!! Well yes, NO!!!! Ok yes

There are still 3 others to choose from :thumbsup:

CLBS I love the camping photos! He is such a cutie patootie!

Thank you, Bones had a ball camping :D

I put the boys up on PetRescue this morning

Hope you don't mind but I have shared this info with a couple Bully rescue groups on FB, there is often people looking for pups, fingers crossed they will all be in wonderful homes soon :thumbsup:

Leanne

I know. Hows Bones coming along?

Excellent, he is so smart.

He sleeps through the night in his crate now, he kept jumping off the bed and I was worrid he would break a leg.

He knows to sit on his mat when I am making his food, walks perfectly on a lead.

We have just started serious training ie sit, stay, drop, come and he is getting the hang of it very quickly, then fact that he loves the treats helps to :D

Leanne

wow he sounds wonderful. Is he looking like his mum? She was so beautiful.

you can see the Bully in him more than the Staffy, waiting to see what his ears do after teething, sometimes they are rosed like a Staffy and sometimes the are half pricked and almost standing up like a Bully

all the pups look more Bully than Staffy

Leanne

I keep looking at the munchkins and am seeing a lot more of the BT build going on in them - but on a shorter scale... they are all built like little tanks though. Most of the pups have a bully styled face, but with shorter snouts - a combination that works very nicely too, may I add...

Sasha is obviously the female - she is slightly more finely built than the boys.

We have the remaining 6 pups split into pairs of an evening - Charlie and William (the 2 largest), Petey and Sasha (the 2 smallest), and Jack and Joe (in the middle). During the day, we have Petey, Joe, Jack, and Sasha in one play run, and Charlie and William in the run next to the others. William pushes Jack around a bit when they play, and Jack starts (then loses) a scrap... *sigh*... Jack doesn't get narky with the others, just with William for some reason...

I'm not surprised that Bones is responding well to treat rewards - all of these furkids LOVE their tucker! And we have ears all over the place - never know what they are going to be like from one day to the next - Jack's are both leaning in the same direction of late, a bit like an old bald guy with a bad comb-over... lol!

... and Petey's prospective new family rang today to change their appointment time - they are coming tomorrow instead of Saturday...

T.

For sure the Petey tart will turn on the charm tomorrow... he is such a trollope! They won't be able to resist his charms...

I think their biggest issue will be leaving with only one of these pups - they are such nice little munchkins in every respect.

T.