Sydney Pet Expo

Odin-Genie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on the German Shepherd Dog Leagues stand. The German Shepherd Dog League's demonstration team will be there both days giving a demonstration in the morning and the afternoon both days.

The German Shepherd Dog League's demonstration team will also be at Woof-fest out at Doonside Bungarabie park, on 4th March.

I know I'm new here, but if anyone wants to come say hi I'll be the one of the blokes walking the shetland ponies for the kids at the animal farm to the left of the center stage.

After we say hi, can we pat a pony?

only if you say ' pretty please with suger on top ' ;)

I know I'm new here, but if anyone wants to come say hi I'll be the one of the blokes walking the shetland ponies for the kids at the animal farm to the left of the center stage.

Hope I don't say it to the wrong person. :eek:

Hope I don't say it to the wrong person. :eek:

I'm not hard to miss,I'll be there on the Sunday just look for the bloke wearing the outback hat :laugh:

Edited by Firey

WOOOHOOO ZERO!!! omg his so cute!!... and all the other flyballers good run :) looks like so much fun!

p.S i didnt know pets were being sold there? is that usual practice?

Zero is pretty cute, but than he is a husky. :D

What sort of pets? It's a while since I filled in the forms for The Expo, but

I always thought that it was a definite NO. :(

WOOOHOOO ZERO!!! omg his so cute!!... and all the other flyballers good run :) looks like so much fun!

p.S i didnt know pets were being sold there? is that usual practice?

Zero is pretty cute, but than he is a husky. :D

What sort of pets? It's a while since I filled in the forms for The Expo, but

I always thought that it was a definite NO. :(

There were lab pups being sold, i asked if they came with papers and the lady directed me to some man who said no.... :S, I thought it was sus.

I wonder if the organisers knew?

they came vaccinated, I over heard a sales lady say they are for sale, and I said "oh are the pups for sale", she said yes do you want one... like they were a goodie bag...

I have to say the de borax's are a must see!! absolutely stunning!! the OH is infatuated haha

Edited by TheCheekyMonster

I have to say that entry for adults is $15, $10 for children and $45 for a family.

There are 35 dog breeds there, as well as cats, ferrets, rabbits and birds. The stall are mainly for the pet public, there is nothing we all haven't seen before.

When you enter the dogs are so far from the stalls and the rest of the exhibits its not funny. Standing around at lunchtime I heard people saying it was to far to walk up to the see the dogs.

The dog breeds that have stalls out there have put a lot of work into their stalls, so many clever talented people who have spent a lot of time, effort and money to put some of the displays together, if you have been involved in orgainsing some displays congratulations on your outstanding efforts.

I'm on the Dogue de Bordeaux stand with Leanne (Flealea on here).

Feel free to come up and get slobbered on :D

I came by your stall today and had a pat of your gorgeous Dogue de Bordeaux and a couple of pics . .it was so nice to see all the breed stall well decked out and so welcoming of people looking at their gorgeous dogs.

I thought numbers were down and some stalls told me they didnt sell much and were disheartened but I really enjoyed my day.