All Sorted Can Be Removed

Our rescue dog Oscar a American Staffy cross got adopted to Melbourne and was put on transport Wednesday night arriving in Mebourne Thursday morning.

This is a photo of Oscar. He is less than 12 months old, very friendly and excited.

post-32296-0-91242300-1328261246_thumb.jpg

I have just spoken to the adopters to check in and they sent me a photo of 'him' but it is not Oscar.

This is the random dog she was given.

post-32296-0-87147200-1328261725_thumb.jpg

If anyone knows where Oscar may be, maybe a rescue group? Or if someone knows where the random dog came from. Please let me know. We are extremely worried now and I have contacted the transport company with every number I have for them and left lots of voicemails.

My number is 0407865174.

Edited by efowler

The same thing happened to us a few weeks ago on a very busy and long run that required a driver change. The transport company sorted it out promptly :thumbsup: .

We're now looking into ways to put a temporary-yet-durable address/name tag on the dog. Maybe one of those plastic-coated paper collars with the info written in Texta. I know they don't stay on if the dog is determined to take it off, but maybe long enough. Anyone with other suggestions?

Our dog had a collar with a W.A.R tag and our number for the time when microchip changes over. But I guess the other family didn't notice lol

The same thing happened to us a few weeks ago on a very busy and long run that required a driver change. The transport company sorted it out promptly :thumbsup: .

We're now looking into ways to put a temporary-yet-durable address/name tag on the dog. Maybe one of those plastic-coated paper collars with the info written in Texta. I know they don't stay on if the dog is determined to take it off, but maybe long enough. Anyone with other suggestions?