S A F E Urgent Help For 2 Older Birman Girls

I've been trying to find someone to help two nine year old birman girls who've lived the life of luxury and been spoilt indoor kitties. Sadly, they now find themselves homeless as their owner has passed away and there is no family to take them. They are located in Werribbee, Victoria. If anyone knows someone who can give them a wonderful home, I'd love to hear from you. Their time is limited and they'll be going to a shelter today or tomorrow if we can't find someone.

Please share around. I can be reached on 0403 869 404.. thanks Michelle

Edited by Michelleva

I have a wonderful update to share..

A friend of the lady who passed away just learnt the sad news and her first question was, whose taking the cats? When she learnt no one had put their hand up, she drove straight over there and picked them up. She used to visit her friend and have them sit on her lap, so they will live out their days with someone they already know, who loves them... I'm so happy I could cry.. :thumbsup

Edited by Michelleva

I have a wonderful update to share..

A friend of the lady who passed away just learnt the sad news and her first question was, whose taking the cats? When she learnt no one had put their hand up, she drove straight over there and picked them up. She used to visit her friend and have them sit on her lap, so they will live out their days with someone they already know, who loves them... I'm so happy I could cry.. :thumbsup

That's so lovely. Knew a lady who had a poodle that belonged to her friend who died of cancer quite young. She had that poodle for 10 years after her friend died. When the poodle passed away she was devastated, it was the last link to her friend.