Whoo Hoo I Am Getting Whole Rabbits

One attempt is not enough, MtS .

let them get really hungry .... feed them a couple of small cut off pieces and make like you are feeding them something special ..let them taste that it is food .

no way would I let my dogs get away with one taste attempt at new food .. if they don't like something, it gets chopped up and mixed in with something they do like .. and then gradually more is introduced ...

if your dogs are hungry , they will enjoy it :)

Man he's making a fortune on those rabbits I better get back into it ASAP at that price!

I think I'd like to be your customer, Nekhbet :)

Me too! I'd even join you, as long as I don't have to go anywhere near the ferrets! ;)

oh you have to meet the new ones trojka ... and see my arms from the little beasties ... you can be on diving duty then :p

mumtoshelly can't be any worst then when I fed half a whole rabbit to our ferrets and one of the rescues snuggled into it's fur and made friends with it *sigh*

oh you have to meet the new ones trojka ... and see my arms from the little beasties ... you can be on diving duty then :p

mumtoshelly can't be any worst then when I fed half a whole rabbit to our ferrets and one of the rescues snuggled into it's fur and made friends with it *sigh*

I will admire them from afar.... ;) Actually, does facebook count? If so, I already "know" them!

Scuba diving, rabbit diving, I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't involve ferrets :D