Dog No Go Zones

Cavstar

Our no go zones are the 'formal' lounge room, hallways with the bedrooms and bathroom, toilet and playroom. That leaves the t.v/futon room, laundry and a part of the kitchen when its hot so she can get the air con (she loves laying on the floorboards in there) When home and inside we mainly go in the futon room to do whatever we are doing at the time so she doesn't miss out on company or we are out in the backyard all together :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours are allowed everywhere. The benefits of a fully tiled house.

I'm torn if I move to a house with carpet. I think I'd prefer them to keep off it but that could cause issues with them no longer living the life they've been accustomed to, eg, sleeping in my bedroom.

Guest donatella

She's allowed everywhere when I'm home home but not outside or any bedrooms, laundry when we're not. Blinds and cords all get put up high so as to not get shredded by the liitle bitch when we're not home.

No getting on the benches ( that means you Sessy ), no getting in the garbage bin ( SESSY ), leave me the hell alone when I'm in the toilet ( yes SESSY, that applies to you )

I have a rule about no getting on the kitchen table but once again, it's one that Sessy chooses to ignore, especially when we have visitors and they fail to acknowledge her in a way she sees fit. Ignore her and she jumps on the table.

I agree - it can be a little disconcerting when you're having a 'quiet moment' only to look down and see a little ball of fluff wanting her bottom scratched!

I have a rule about no getting on the kitchen table but once again, it's one that Sessy chooses to ignore, especially when we have visitors and they fail to acknowledge her in a way she sees fit. Ignore her and she jumps on the table.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh my, how revenge is sweet. That'll teach you for giving me a pug that knows how to jump on the dining room table. Suffer, biatch! :rofl:

The only thing I'm strict on is NO being in the kitchen if someone is cooking after doof almost tripped me when I had a pot of boiling water in my hand :eek: scared the crap out of me

I stopped letting them on the bed when I got pregnant and they haven't really tried to jump on the couch since michaela was born. And if she is on the floor they can't go near her