Now Its My Turn

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

While I know many of you you thank your foster carers I WANT to thank my rescue

Because of my rescue I have met countless wonderful animals and even more wonderful people.I have widen my computer skills lost weight walking dogs become a better photogapher shed tears both happy and sad have the most amazing stories to tell and when your teenagers start bragging about what mum does with a smile on their face you know something good is getting through.

So THANKYOU I have a new lease on life and Im loving it

I agree muttrus :) I want to thank my rescue as well.I too have met wonderful people and beautiful dogs.Whilst greyhound rescue is certainly my passion I put everything I can into saving all dogs from the littles to the giants and I have sort of improved my computer skills :o Since being diagnosed with a disability rescue has helped me put things into perspective I think.I too have shed many a tear of sadness and joy but every save makes my heart sing.My mum would be smiling down from heaven.I too have a new lease on life and I am thankful :)

Oh dear I have tears in my eyes, bit about the kids got me :-)

While I know many of you you thank your foster carers I WANT to thank my rescue

Because of my rescue I have met countless wonderful animals and even more wonderful people.I have widen my computer skills lost weight walking dogs become a better photogapher shed tears both happy and sad have the most amazing stories to tell and when your teenagers start bragging about what mum does with a smile on their face you know something good is getting through.

So THANKYOU I have a new lease on life and Im loving it