Litters Due In May 2012

Bilbo Baggins

PomsNZ I am sorry to hear about your girl. :( :(

Congrats LizT on your arrivals, that boy certaintly did make you wait.

Ours are still in the oven and hoping for a day time arrival although the other two litters were night time births.

BB

Funnily enough Crystal had Emmalee the singleton at about the same time of day, late afternoon, as the first one yesterday. Perhaps she thought that she only had to have the one! :laugh:

Bonnie had her 6 babes between 4.00 -7.00 am.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: Congratulations LizT on the little bubs :dropjaw: Not so little and that boy holding up the works for 7 hours......eek

They all look sooooooooooo cuddly - awwwwwwww puppy breath

Do you have names picked yet......

:thumbsup: Congratulations LizT on the little bubs :dropjaw: Not so little and that boy holding up the works for 7 hours......eek

They all look sooooooooooo cuddly - awwwwwwww puppy breath

Do you have names picked yet......

No, no names yet. But the boy seems to be getting referred to as "Fat boy slim". :laugh:

He might end up as "Wandalier Good n Ready" or "Wandalier My Own Good Time"

10 babies born here today at a very sensible time, started just after 12pm, finished about 7 pm, so far so good

Congratulation! Well Done! Very civilized timing. :laugh: :thumbsup:

I'm still trying to recover from my Friday night marathon with three pups taking 9 hours from waters break at 4.30pm, first pup at 5.50 pm, next at 1.12 am to final arrival at 1.45 am.

How are the bubbas Liz? Hows that teensy little girl?

10 babies born here today at a very sensible time, started just after 12pm, finished about 7 pm, so far so good

I'm still trying to recover from my Friday night marathon with three pups taking 9 hours from waters break at 4.30pm, first pup at 5.50 pm, next at 1.12 am to final arrival at 1.45 am.

How are the bubbas Liz? Hows that teensy little girl?

All the pups are doing well. :) All are gaining nicely, Vet said they all looked pretty good.

Crystal had a bit of an uncomfortable day yesterday with the bottom teats really engorged but they have settled and have softened this morning. Owww...I remember that hot, hard feeling. :(

All 10 pups doing OK here,

We have one small girl we are battling with, but so far so good, she has finally put on just a wee bit of weight over night.

Normally I would have been topping her up with a bottle, but this time I thought I would let nature take it's course, but she is a fighter.

All 10 pups doing OK here,

We have one small girl we are battling with, but so far so good, she has finally put on just a wee bit of weight over night.

Normally I would have been topping her up with a bottle, but this time I thought I would let nature take it's course, but she is a fighter.

Yeah, so long as she gets her turn at mum that is fair enough. Hang in there little one. :hug:

All 10 pups doing OK here,We have one small girl we are battling with, but so far so good, she has finally put on just a wee bit of weight over night.Normally I would have been topping her up with a bottle, but this time I thought I would let nature take it's course, but she is a fighter.

Congrats on the new arrivals.

Hope your little girl makes it.

Pups are 4 weeks tomorrow and are just the cutest little polar bears.

3weeks28.jpg

3weeks27.jpg

3weeks26.jpg

3weeks14.jpg

3weeks11.jpg

Well, we had a tiring day & night.

Most of yesterday (Tues) Jess was huffing & puffing and some straining, then decided to sleep in the arvo.

BUT she would not let me out of the room.

Then in the evening more panting & some straining and digging up her paper.

Just after midnight she whelped a black girl 208gr :eek:

Waited two hrs decided to shred the newspaper then gave us a black boy 180gr then decided to sleep.

So we just made the May thread. All are doing fine. The girl is certaintly heavy average is approx 140gr I think.

BB

Well, we had a tiring day & night.

Most of yesterday (Tues) Jess was huffing & puffing and some straining, then decided to sleep in the arvo.

BUT she would not let me out of the room.

Then in the evening more panting & some straining and digging up her paper.

Just after midnight she whelped a black girl 208gr :eek:

Waited two hrs decided to shred the newspaper then gave us a black boy 180gr then decided to sleep.

So we just made the May thread. All are doing fine. The girl is certaintly heavy average is approx 140gr I think.

BB

Congratulations BB. Welcome Schipperke babies. :)

THey are so adorable, my husband actually asked if I was sure they weren't polar bear babies lol!

:laugh: That's what my OH said!!! He told me to type that they look like baby bears!! Cuddly little soft toy baby bears. :) They are sooooo sweet.