Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

No stay in here with me Oso! Hopefully we will be having Whippy bubbas too. Due 17th May from first mating.

This is a special litter for me because my girl has been living with friends in QLD (they have also been campaigning her, notching up multi BIGs and a BIS win!) since we lost much of our property to bush fire last year. I miss her terribly and I am so looking forward to having one of her babies come join our family.

While she was in the east, she flew to a handsome boy in Vic, so I can't wait!

Well after a 50 minute tie today I think we may possibly sneak into this thread :)

:noidea:30th of April to me. Where do you want to go ??

You can sneak me in April and we will see what happens :)

No stay in here with me Oso! Hopefully we will be having Whippy bubbas too. Due 17th May from first mating.

This is a special litter for me because my girl has been living with friends in QLD (they have also been campaigning her, notching up multi BIGs and a BIS win!) since we lost much of our property to bush fire last year. I miss her terribly and I am so looking forward to having one of her babies come join our family.

Well after a 50 minute tie today I think we may possibly sneak into this thread :)

Maybe I will have some born in April and some in May - hehehehe

Haha! Makes paperwork tricky! ;)

Maybe I will have some born in April and some in May - hehehehe