Hip And Elbow Scores

**Super_Dogs**

I used Rawlinson for my girl and had the results back within a few days.

Yep I used him as well, very fast and if you give your email addy they will email results and let you know paper work is on it way back. I think it was about $110.00 for Hips and Elbows

Cheers Lee

OT .......... :offtopic:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What rotts4ever said.

Howdy Stolzseinrotts, Are you swimming over there with the mud monsters

Cheers Lee

Not yet! But we have had plenty of rain and we have also had a few Mud Monsters appear..... :rofl:

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

I think Rawlinson was going on holidays a little while ago, I think he is back by now.

Great turnaround, a very easy man to talk with and very helpful, I will be using him again for all of my dogs in the future! Include your email in a cover letter and the results will be emailed to you the day they are scored, too easy!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Dr Rawlinson is back from holidays.

I had a dog xrayed yesterday and dropped them off to the Clinic he works with (Mt Barker Vet)on my way home. I had the results emailed to me within the hour :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Now thats service! :D (I got the dvd and original sheet in the mail today)

I have spoken to him before and he aims to have results emailed to owner within 24 hours.

Thought I would updated.

Dr Rawlingson was very quick at sending me the results. The same day he received the x-rays. :thumbsup:

Australia post was very very slow. Sent them last Wednesday from Brisbane and only arrived yesterday. :mad I was starting to worry they were lost.

Rsults were excellent. :cheer: 0:0 elbows and 1:1 hips. :cheer:

Edited by buddy1