Dogwise Having A Sale

Awesome. How cheap are their Orbees!!

Just got 1 book, 2 DVDs and a treat ball all at 70% off biggrin.gif

Indi's not fussed on the Orbees - she's got one she won't touch ....... and yet I was STILL tempted to buy one just because they were sooooo cheap :laugh:

What's the postage like? I've had a look and can't see anything about postage? The easy dog harnesses and leads are super cheap!

Plain as the nose on my face when I looked again, orders over $75 free. :laugh:

Whoops no checked again that's only for US customers. :(

Edited by tlc

What's the postage like? I've had a look and can't see anything about postage? The easy dog harnesses and leads are super cheap!

Plain as the nose on my face when I looked again, orders over $75 free. :laugh:

Whoops no checked again that's only for US customers. :(

yeah I made the same mistake-I should NOT have looked at this thread. :cry: Oh dear.

The seven DVD's I bought averaged $14 each (including postage) which is cheap compared to the $60 I've been known to pay when purchasing a Leerburg DVD (not including postage) so definitely happy with my purchase!

How come everyone's postage is so expensive? I've never paid more than about $20 for delivery from Dogwise. confused.gif

Also looks like most things are one off's? There was a lot more available last night and the book/DVD's I bought are no longer listed...

**ETA, just randomly added 4 books to my cart and postage was $18. $25 for 6 books.

Edited by SecretKei

How come everyone's postage is so expensive? I've never paid more than about $20 for delivery from Dogwise. confused.gif

Also looks like most things are one off's? There was a lot more available last night and the book/DVD's I bought are no longer listed...

**ETA, just randomly added 4 books to my cart and postage was $18. $25 for 6 books.

I'm wondering the same thing SK :confused:

I find if I pay Leerburg with Visa it can work out cheaper than Paypal. Could that be it the difference??? - I paid Dogwise with my Visa card (there wasn't a Paypal option that I could see)

I'm wondering the same thing SK :confused:

I find if I pay Leerburg with Visa it can work out cheaper than Paypal. Could that be it the difference??? - I paid Dogwise with my Visa card (there wasn't a Paypal option that I could see)

OK I don't know why but when I did a recalculation for postage it was $25. I think the default was an express postage.

This forum should be reported as dangerous because now I have spent the money :eek: I was going to spend then didn't because of postage and now have because I convinced myself it was cheaper :rofl:

Well I just went mad and spent $132 (including postage of $50, it was $81 before postage. The normal price of the goods I purchased were $237.80 so a good bargain anyway. I got things that you don't normally see:

CTS in The Ribbons - Brittany Brittany DVD

Good Times With Older Dogs - Care, Fitness and Health by Dorothee Dahl - book

Winding Down DVD - Understanding and Appreciating the Ageing Process by Karen Shaw Becker

When Good Dogs Go Bad DVD by Pamela Reid PHD - couldn't resist this one as she is so brilliant and this DVD was $120 down to $36

The Dog Trainer's Resource - APDT Chronicle of the Dog Collection book - a collection of articles from trainers like experts like Bob Bailey, Jean Donaldson, Ian Dunbar, Nicole Wilde, Sue Sternberg, and Karen Overall - I know I will love this

5 clickers for $2 - how good is that, I am always loosing them and they cost $5 each to buy at the club :)