Happy Birthday Stan

HazyWal

Happy 4th birthday Stanley !!!!! From Hawksbury Pound to living by the seaside.You make me smile everyday especially the day I came home to find you wearing my pj's top :laugh: Yes you have a meat pie for lunch and you don't have to share with Maddie this year she has her own :) Love ya fatty.

post-38965-0-01183900-1334270397_thumb.jpg

Happy fourth birthday Stan! Hope you have a wonderful day and that it's a fancy meat pie, not just any kind :laugh:

My Flashy, also an ex Hawkesbury Poundie, says "Hope you have a fantastic day and so glad that you have such a wonderful home like I do"

Happy fourth birthday Stan! Hope you have a wonderful day and that it's a fancy meat pie, not just any kind :laugh:

My Flashy, also an ex Hawkesbury Poundie, says "Hope you have a fantastic day and so glad that you have such a wonderful home like I do"

Aww thank you Flashy and Ons. :thanks: everyone for wishing my, as Midniara calls him "spethal boy"a happy birthday.He is the reason I got into rescue and he is the reason I want to keep trying to help the poundies when I can :)