Veteran S?Stakes 5

Toys 1 - 80

Terriers - 134

Gundogs - 237

Hounds - 272

Working - 345

Utility - 400

Non Sporting - 441

Gundog entry is great everyday... 20 Labs... havent seen that many Labs at a show for years

Have you got a breed breakdown Joan of Arc?

:laugh: went and checked my mailbox and yes we do have a breed breakdown for the two Deni shows on Sat and Sunday

Yes of course but not for the Friday... .might have to have a silent but stern word to the cataloguer.... :laugh:

Have you got a breed breakdown Joan of Arc?

:laugh: went and checked my mailbox and yes we do have a breed breakdown for the two Deni shows on Sat and Sunday

Yes of course but not for the Friday... .might have to have a silent but stern word to the cataloguer.... :laugh:

me too :laugh:

I would say "ah piss off you two" but it might get me a little holiday! so......thank your lucky stars you get a group breakdown, many other shows get nothing. It is not a requirement to provide anything. :D

I couldn't believe how wet it was, we are only 45 minutes down the road and have had hardly any rain, nothing like Albury/Wodonga has had. But once the sun came out the water did start to drain away, tomorrow should be nice but will still be wet underfoot. I need to bring a change of shoes and socks for in the ring.

Arghhhhh !

I had to come home - tent ruined by the wonderful downpour (one of many, I wasn't the only one) and everything in it was totally drenched - ALL my dogs stuff :( . Most dissapointed as I was looking forward to a good weekend. Still washing and drying things and I was home by oneish.

Good luck to those still there.

Arghhhhh !

I had to come home - tent ruined by the wonderful downpour (one of many, I wasn't the only one) and everything in it was totally drenched - ALL my dogs stuff :( . Most dissapointed as I was looking forward to a good weekend. Still washing and drying things and I was home by oneish.

How disappointing. I did see a few gazebo's with the roof caved in :( Luckily the one I was using faired quite well. Hopefully we'll see you back later this year.

Arghhhhh !

What bad luck Bisart Dobes. I know you were looking forward to theses shows. Let's hope it's better in May.

Arghhhhh !

Arghhhhh !

How disappointing. I did see a few gazebo's with the roof caved in :( Luckily the one I was using faired quite well. Hopefully we'll see you back later this year.

BD we lost our big blue gazebo, the frame is totally ruined - all bent - from the weight of the water sitting in the roof.... but we still had our compact up and safe... you should have come and moved in with us.....

Rebanne, it certainly was like running in a swamp... I was the third dog into the gundog ring and the I did my one lap and came out wet up to the knees.... and by the time group came it was just mud....

The scary thing is there is more rain predicted for tomorrow night and Sunday...