Nambucca Heads - Anyone Live In This Area?

They are at Nambucca Heads and need to get to Sydney at the weekend or just after.

There is road and air transport as two options but expensive and I'm expecting they will need dentals as well as all the standard stuff such as desexing etc.

I'm hoping we can get a lift either all or part of the way.

Edited by dogmad

They are at Nambucca Heads and need to get to Sydney at the weekend or just after.

There is road and air transport as two options but expensive and I'm expecting they will need dentals as well as all the standard stuff such as desexing etc.

I'm hoping we can get a lift either all or part of the way.

send us your bank details ( [email protected] ) and book the transport. We have just organised an "in house" chip in to cover the $250 transport costs to get those poor dogs under your wing.

Edited by Scallywags DOGrescue

OMG Scallywags - thank you so much!

We are pretty short of funds after a recent rescue has sadly been diagnosed with terminal cancer, it was most unexpected and distressing. We will be giving him palliative care in a wonderful foster home but it has left us short.

I will pm you. Thank you is really not enough but thank you so much, we will acknowledge your help on our website when the boys arrive.

OMG Scallywags - thank you so much!

We are pretty short of funds after a recent rescue has sadly been diagnosed with terminal cancer, it was most unexpected and distressing. We will be giving him palliative care in a wonderful foster home but it has left us short.

I will pm you. Thank you is really not enough but thank you so much, we will acknowledge your help on our website when the boys arrive.

we dont need that, but thanks anyway. You selected the best home ever for that beautiful Mildura Whippet we took in AND 2 of us are Whippet owners lol. We acknowledge the work you do and everyone needs a helping hand every now and then!! Could you email please instead of pm so I can communicate straight back on email. Cheers!