Baby Talker?

ChloeEastwood

It was inevItable I would baby talk to the new puppy and recently my OH has caught this contagious disease. It was too hilarious witnessing a "Macho Man" revert to his inner child and coo coo every word.

So the question is; Baby talker or Mature speaker?

Edited by ChloeEastwood

It was inevItable I would baby talk to the new puppy and recently my OH has caught this contagious disease. It was too hilarious witnessing a "Macho Man" revert to his inner child and coo coo every word.

So the question is; Baby talker or Mature speaker?

yes definitely!

Although only for when they are being good, we use it as part of the reinforcement. They love it soo much :D

Both :laugh:

Mr CW has bypass the baby talk and now sings to Emmy (my Jap Spitz) every single morning. Emmy is now 2 years, and he has been doing it for... 2 years.

It is very sweet a grown man melt over their little puppy. Hilarious, but very sweet at the same time.

I do really try NOT to do the baby talk thing, but seriously it seems to be a subconcious act, a biological imperative over which I have no control! There must be some sort of science behind it

My Hubby (Wharfie, hunter, redneck) baby talks both our dogs. I have video evidence of him snuggling & babbling to 2 tiny white baby bunnies that I have threatened to put on facebook :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by MishB

• 2 weeks later...