Where To Buy A Snooza D1000

Boxer05

After replacing cheaper beds every other week I'm finally going to bite the bullet and buy a Snooza D1000. I have done a search and they get rave reviews about being 'indestructible'. We'll see:)

My question is where online have people bought there Snooza's?

Edited by Boxer05

eBay cheapest by far. I have 3 of them.. Not game yet to give Fluke one lol he has a piece of carpet and a hessian sack as its the only thng he doesn't destroy!

Eta he actually does destroy the carpet but it takes a while LOL it just gets smaller amd smaller week by week until I have to throw it out and replace it

Edited by indigirl

eBay cheapest by far. I have 3 of them.. Not game yet to give Fluke one lol he has a hessian sack as its the only thng he doesn't destroy!

I think Fluke and Brock are long lost brothers indigirl. I fear I'm setting myself up for failure.

eBay cheapest by far. I have 3 of them.. Not game yet to give Fluke one lol he has a hessian sack as its the only thng he doesn't destroy!

I think Fluke and Brock are long lost brothers indigirl. I fear I'm setting myself up for failure.

Oh yeah.. They have very strong jaws don't they? For reasons known only to himself yesterday Fluke decided to open the small cupboard I keep all my hardware in and he dragged out a heavy tub full of screws, drill bits etc and spread it all over the place. He then ate my electric stud finder :( .. Thanks Fluke! I keep threatening to file down his teeth until they are stubs if he doesn't stop destroying my stuff lol

Thanks minimax. I think I should have been more specific with my question. Suggestions of place where people have bought them with positive feedback. Somewhere is NSW would be preferable.

lol sorry, fair enough. why not go with them direct? or ebay, as others have said ebay is usually cheaper.