Rally O

Can anyone tell me if it exists here in SA yet? Or if there are any clubs training it?

I'd like to give it a go but as I have no idea whats involved or where to start I would need some pointers so thought I club could be a good start.

There is SA's first Rally-O trial on the Sunday the 20th of May at Dover Gardens if you want to check it out. I think possibly Gawler might offer Rally-O training as well but you would have to confirm that.

Yes Gawler do Rally training on Friday nights. To be honest though, I went along once and probably wont worry too much. I got given some good hints (keep signs on your right!) and will work with the downloadable signs. Jazz heels nicely and works well in distractions so I dont see the need to go to the training too often. If I needed to get her used to distractions that might be different.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a related question... What's the best way to find out about Rally O trials? I'm in Bendigo, VIC. I checked the Vic Dogs calender, and I only saw Geelong in July. Are there trials that I'm missing? Are most obedience trials now offering Rally O as well?

Can anyone tell me if it exists here in SA yet? Or if there are any clubs training it?

I'd like to give it a go but as I have no idea whats involved or where to start I would need some pointers so thought I club could be a good start.

Keep an eye on www.vicdog.com which is a free schedules website and nothing to do with DOGS Victoria. Some clubs are using this site instead of the Gazette to save money and because it is quicker. There are some Rally dates approved for later in the year, watch out for schedules on the website mentioned