5.1/2 Week Old Female Staffy Pups Stolen From Pet Shop

Marion 01

I thought Pet Barn didn't sell animals?

It's not Pet Barn, it's a shop called The Pet Company

Maybe that should be made clear, as some might get the wrong impression. I refuse to buy anything from a store that sells pets.

I didn't see Pet Barn written anywhere in the article (In case I missed it???), I think the OP has accidentally called it that.

This would be an ideal opportunity to explain to the public why puppies should still be with their mother and not in a pet shop and why it's a good idea to see the parents of puppies.

Sorry, but my 5 1/2 week old pups might not be with their mother at night either. She would be well and truly "over" them and only spend limited time with them during the day with the odd drying off breast feed. They would be in a puppy pen all safe, warm and cosy though.

There is a link in the article to a new article staing pups have been found in a shopping mall stairwell. Tip off. It also states pups have been returned to their owner and MOTHER for a rest. Mind boggles.

Lol they were probably saving them... the amount of times I have wanted to do that is crazy!!..... so many poor puppies :(.. I once saw a char pei in a pet shop for 5 months at the price of $1,800 its nails were so long they were curling and his fur was really thin and patchy.

gotta love how the article has to place " they were $700 each" what on earth has this got to do with anything besides the shop owner quivering over lost dollars not actually the welfare of the friggin pups!! :mad

Edited by thundercat

gotta love how the article has to place " they were $700 each" what on earth has this got to do with anything besides the shop owner quivering over lost dollars not actually the welfare of the friggin pups!! :mad

Agree. Huge emphasis was put on "valuable goods"...if they were 5 1/2 week old mutts from a shelter at $150 each level of concern would/should be the same!