Collapsing Trachea - Very Bad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Raffi going now Yellowgirl? Do you think he will find a home?

Hey lavendergirl :) Raffi is doing beautifully! The antibiotics really did their job :thumbsup:. There are a few updates (and outfit changes :laugh: ) on our facebook page www.facebook.com/littlelegsdogrescue

I don't know if he's rehomable, he has several health issues and he is very old. At the very least he needs to stay for quite a while to fully assess his medical/health conditions. If he's not rehomable, he stays here with our other unrehomables and will be cared for and spoiled rotten for the rest of his life. He has another Chiropractic session on Thursday and I'm sure our Chiro will be pleased with Raffi's progress so far :)

Guest lavendergirl

Hey lavendergirl :) Raffi is doing beautifully! The antibiotics really did their job :thumbsup:. There are a few updates (and outfit changes :laugh: ) on our facebook page www.facebook.com/littlelegsdogrescue

I don't know if he's rehomable, he has several health issues and he is very old. At the very least he needs to stay for quite a while to fully assess his medical/health conditions. If he's not rehomable, he stays here with our other unrehomables and will be cared for and spoiled rotten for the rest of his life. He has another Chiropractic session on Thursday and I'm sure our Chiro will be pleased with Raffi's progress so far :)

Lucky Raffi to find someone to care for him so well in his twilight years :)

:thumbsup: Looking really tough........lol

Glad he is doing well! :thumbsup:

Lucky Raffi to find someone to care for him so well in his twilight years :)

Thanks guys :) Raffi continues to improve and he had his second Chiropractor treatment yesterday. Our Chiro was really pleased with Raffi's progress :thumbsup: . The bronchial infection is completely sorted now too and Raffi is so much happier :D

So glad Raffi is doing well :thumbsup: Love the backyard geriactrics picnic on your FB page :)

I'm following your group on FB. I loved the pic of the geriatrics picnic :heart:

Thank you for your support Stan's mum and donatella, lovely to have you along sharing these journeys with us :D

ps. donatella, you were right, Raffi has found his squeaky little bark ..lol!

Guest donatella

So glad Raffi is doing well :thumbsup: Love the backyard geriactrics picnic on your FB page :)

I'm following your group on FB. I loved the pic of the geriatrics picnic :heart:

Thank you for your support Stan's mum and donatella, lovely to have you along sharing these journeys with us :D

ps. donatella, you were right, Raffi has found his squeaky little bark ..lol!

Ha, hes on the mend then if he's talking again ;)