Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: And where's your brag, kallistar????? :D

I did "We will meet again" for our HTM itermediate level and gained a pass and first place in both the AM and PM trial. I didn't wear the same skirt as the last time, cause I had found a lovely green skirt, which was more to the period :) wore the same blouse, but had white gloves (the lace ones got stuck on the flowers) and a white hat this time round.

Freestyle I withdrew in the am trial as Tux was being a silly billy and wasn't paying attention.

With Meg, we gained her HTM.s title with a lovely score of 140pnts and we did our routine to Loch Lomond. Meg looked a treat with her little tarten ribbon:) So proud of both the two furkids as they are not spring chickens

I did "We will meet again" for our HTM itermediate level and gained a pass and first place in both the AM and PM trial. I didn't wear the same skirt as the last time, cause I had found a lovely green skirt, which was more to the period :) wore the same blouse, but had white gloves (the lace ones got stuck on the flowers) and a white hat this time round.

Freestyle I withdrew in the am trial as Tux was being a silly billy and wasn't paying attention.

With Meg, we gained her HTM.s title with a lovely score of 140pnts and we did our routine to Loch Lomond. Meg looked a treat with her little tarten ribbon:) So proud of both the two furkids as they are not spring chickens

Fantastic results! Congratulations Kallistar! :) :thumbsup:

Gotta love Tux being a silly billy at his age - naughty boy :) . But big congrats on the HTM results - and the costume sounds even lovelier than the other version. Bet there were more tears in the eyes of the spectators - it is such a beautiful performance - everything just fits together and creates an amazing mood.

And great result with dear Meg.

You weren't the person who split their skirt open up the back for the second trial, so they could move around better, were you? :laugh:

Congrats on your results! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I did "We will meet again" for our HTM itermediate level and gained a pass and first place in both the AM and PM trial. I didn't wear the same skirt as the last time, cause I had found a lovely green skirt, which was more to the period :) wore the same blouse, but had white gloves (the lace ones got stuck on the flowers) and a white hat this time round

You weren't the person who split their skirt open up the back for the second trial, so they could move around better, were you? :laugh:

yes I was :) so was you the nice helpfull person who let me know why I got marked down for the coustume? I slit the skirt lining but it then rode up a bit too high lol

I did "We will meet again" for our HTM itermediate level and gained a pass and first place in both the AM and PM trial. I didn't wear the same skirt as the last time, cause I had found a lovely green skirt, which was more to the period :) wore the same blouse, but had white gloves (the lace ones got stuck on the flowers) and a white hat this time round

yes I was :) so was you the nice helpfull person who let me know why I got marked down for the coustume? I slit the skirt lining but it then rode up a bit too high lol

No that wasn't me, that was Angie, but she told me about it yesterday & said how great your routine & costume was, great job! :thumbsup:

Er ... uhmmmm ... MrsD .. Anything to add???? from Queensland ... ? ;-)

:provoke: :provoke: don't you read the posts on the DWD yahoo email list Tassie? :p :rasberry: :laugh:

Didn't have to...had a secret source rofl....but you need to brag here for those that don't have "the knowledge " ;-)

:provoke: :provoke: don't you read the posts on the DWD yahoo email list Tassie? :p :rasberry: :laugh:

Didn't have to...had a secret source rofl....but you need to brag here for those that don't have "the knowledge " ;-)

A secret source :laugh: .

OK, for those that don't know, Jarrah & I got our first leg & second place in Advanced Freestyle yesterday at the Brisbane Royal :dancingelephant: ( <-----me doing the happy dance :laugh: ). Thanks to BC4ME for :provoke: me to do it, it was my first trial in 10 months & our first trial in the advanced class & I nearly pulled out altogether because I didn't have my new advanced routine ready, but in the end I did my intermediate routine (with much ad libing because I forgot most of it :laugh: ) instead.

OK, for those that don't know, Jarrah & I got our first leg & second place in Advanced Freestyle yesterday at the Brisbane Royal :dancingelephant: ( <-----me doing the happy dance :laugh: ). Thanks to BC4ME for :provoke: me to do it, it was my first trial in 10 months & our first trial in the advanced class & I nearly pulled out altogether because I didn't have my new advanced routine ready, but in the end I did my intermediate routine (with much ad libing because I forgot most of it :laugh: ) instead.

:cheer::champagne: Congratulations! :D

I didn't do anything except tell you to get your butt in the ring and enjoy yourself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats it was a pleasure to judge and give you your qualie Jarrah was on his best behaviour Well Done to your both :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you Schatzi's Mum! :D :dancingelephant:

Hopefully one day I will get to see you guys dance in person :)

I am working on getting the video up on YouTube - though a bit was missed because the person manning the camera was so busy watching they forgot to move the camera.

Two days on and she is still smiling like an idiot.

Thank you BC4ME, his best behaviour showed the tiniest chink in the armour when he bit the cane once instead of going around it :o :laugh: . But in general he was a very very good boy!

Schatzi's Mum, next year's Grafton trial, for sure!

:thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gulp - I am mailing off an entry today which was going to be for 2 dogs but is now only 1. Had to write something about the dog to submit with the entry so I put....what do you get when you combine an obedience champion with lots of titles at the end of his name with somebody with 2 left feet.......

Interesting but I have already noticed that DWD is screwing with his obedience - so think this might be a one off fling

Schatzi's Mum, next year's Grafton trial, for sure!

:thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cool :D I'm thinking of heading up that way for the two-dayer in November as well, if you guys are going to that.