Rip Lola Xoxo

Lisey

Lola Bear 08/11/2010 - 15/05/2012

It's been just over 2 weeks since you were taken so suddenly. I miss you so much. It's not fair, you were only here for such a short time. I know you made the most of it while you were here though.

I can't help but think what could I have done differently, maybe you would still be here. Eva misses you also.

Rest in Peace my little darling xoxoxoxo

post-38281-0-95951600-1338373189_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Lisey I recently sent a birthday card to a DOLer and accidentally wrote my old girl's name on it (along with the other dogs). I was shocked when I realised what I had done without thinking as it is almost 2 years since she left us. She is clearly still close by in my mind. I was also looking at her collection of dog coats thinking I'd better give them a wash, ready to wear now it is getting chilly at night. I'm not sad when this happens now but it still surprises me. She was just such a huge part of our life. Hopefully you will get to the stage of thinking about Lola Bear without the sadness. XXX

Lisey I recently sent a birthday card to a DOLer and accidentally wrote my old girl's name on it (along with the other dogs). I was shocked when I realised what I had done without thinking as it is almost 2 years since she left us. She is clearly still close by in my mind. I was also looking at her collection of dog coats thinking I'd better give them a wash, ready to wear now it is getting chilly at night. I'm not sad when this happens now but it still surprises me. She was just such a huge part of our life. Hopefully you will get to the stage of thinking about Lola Bear without the sadness. XXX

Thanks Little Gifts :(