Dogz Forum User Needs A Hand

Steve

Its come to our attention that a member of dogz is in a pretty hard spot at the moment and needs some short term help to get her through.

If anyone is in the Lower Templestowe area in Victoria and could find their way clear to donate some dog food for two small dogs this would help take a lot of pressure off her and help a huge amount.

Julie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

I will donate $20 to anyone down that way if they want to go out and buy food for this person with it?

You guys are awesome!

Im just going to try and contact her again and grab her address so I can sort out deliveries.

Thank you

You have no idea how you make a difference!

Julie

Oh yes that a great idea, direct deliveries will be convenient for all... And who doesn't like receiving presents in the mail!

Yep I have her permission to give her address out if anyone wants to do that

Happy to donate $20 if someone can buy/deliver it, I'm not over that way, and I think that Woolies charges $10 for delivery.

Hey, I'm going to buy and take some stuff tomorrow afternoon, happy to buy some stuff for you if you'd like :)

Happy to donate $20 if someone can buy/deliver it, I'm not over that way, and I think that Woolies charges $10 for delivery.

Hey, I'm going to buy and take some stuff tomorrow afternoon, happy to buy some stuff for you if you'd like :)

That would be great, can you pm me your bank details?

Do they need food for themselves as well? If so, happy to just give my 20 as cash, whichever is more useful. :D

Edited by Bite Me