Working Dog Club Of Victoria

kezziahgsd

Working Dog Club of Victoria

Due to ring allocation for Specialty Shows being held next Saturday at KCC Park, space will be limited in the pavillion. The Working Dog Show has been allocated an outside ring, so please be prepared to show outside. We may, and I stress may, be able to have our show inside IF an inside ring becomes available. Please everyone cross their fingers for a dry day!!! Numbers have been posted, so all systems are go!!

See you all Saturday! Judging starts at 12.30pm.

The forecast atm is

Min 8

Max 14

Shower or two clearing

Melbourne area

Morning fog. A partly cloudy day with isolated showers, clearing in the afternoon. Light winds becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Here you go!!!

AUSTRALIAN CATTLE DOG 12

AUSTRALIAN KELPIE 3

AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD 11

BEARDED COLLIE 5

BELGIAN SHEP (GROEN) 4

BELGIAN SHEP (LAEK) 1

BORDER COLLIE 17

COLLIE (ROUGH) 8

COLLIE (SMOOTH) 6

FINNISH LAPPHUND 32

GSD 3

GSD (LSC) 1

OES 3

PULI 4

SHETLAND SHEEPDOG 11

WELSH CORGI (CARD) 7

WELSH CORGI (PEM) 12

WHITE SWISS SHEPHERD 2

TOTAL 142

And the only Kelpies are from other states who have travelled as cheerleaders for their Lappy housemates :rofl:

I can't believe only 11 Shelties! It is so interesting comparing breed numbers across states :) We usually get no ACD and usually have 40+ Shelties in WA :) There are also a few other breeds we don't usually see in WA which will be great :D

Thank you Kezziahgsd :thumbsup:

Edited by mirawee

And the only Kelpies are from other states who have travelled as cheerleaders for their Lappy housemates :rofl:

I can't believe only 11 Shelties! It is so interesting comparing breed numbers across states :) We usually get no ACD and usually have 40+ Shelties in WA :) There are also a few other breeds we don't usually see in WA which will be great :D

Thank you Kezziahgsd :thumbsup:

Funny about the Kelpies. 2 who usually compete are going interstate to show this weekend.

There are usually many more than 11 Shelties in all breeds shows too.

Stolen from FB:

Best in show cattle dog bitch Indy ru adams border Wendy? Baby michelle does collie smooth minor jans cardigan corgie. Puppy finish lappie junior Adams border collie. Inter kates border ausbred best in group open rubig

Dillon was one - a private photographer, you can find him on face book - a friend of Tony Wills. I'll see if I can ind out more.

I love you thank you! Lol laugh.gif

Shucks-thank you*blush*

Look up Dylan Edgar on Facebook his profile picture is of a Pherro hound (spelling?) Send him a message and say Jean told you to get in touch. He did take heaps of photos of the working dogs on Saturday.