Can Dogs Eat Liquorice?

Katdogs

Guest english.ivy

I have given it to my dogs before with no ill effects. Of course only a small piece and a brand that isn't full of sugar.

Guest english.ivy

I have given it to my dogs before with no ill effects. Of course only a small piece and a brand that isn't full of sugar.

But isn't that what liquorice is? Molasses, which is a sugar?

Some brands are loaded with sugar, some aren't.

Spelt licorice is the best .. to my taste buds hehe

Available from... Junee liquorice and chocolate factory! That's where we got ours, on our road trip!

Www.greengroveorganics.com.au (I think). I don't like liquorice but I love chocolate!

Guest english.ivy

Now I'm craving chocolate covered licorice.

eta - katdogs, you shouldn't have put up that link :whip:

Edited by english.ivy

Chocolate covered Spelt liquorice!

The dark chocolate covered strawberries are amazing! They're freeze-dried strawberries but the texture isn't dry or squidgy like other berries. You don't get many in the box but they're all good :thumbsup:

Guest english.ivy

So naughty but I'm going to put in an order. Really hard to find real spelt licorice in Perth.

They don't have the strawberries on the online page :(

One christmas I brought a couple of bags of the Darryl Lea Licorice & Baileys chocolate for my parents, I left them on the desk went out for a couple of hours and found the warpper all over the floor :mad :mad :mad

The next day we had a two hour drive to my parents and their farts were horrible. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

At least Darryl Lea made money out of me that year.

BB

Guest english.ivy

Spelt

I need to learn to cook with spelt, tried before but it is very different to your normal wheat flour. Too much work and it is useless.

Edited by english.ivy

So naughty but I'm going to put in an order. Really hard to find real spelt licorice in Perth.

They don't have the strawberries on the online page :(

Send them an email they maybe able to add it to your order, the people who run it are lovely.

The chocolate coated almonds are a favourite of mine. They also make a good coffee!