Staffy Rescue Fundraiser

ruthless

No probs, just would hate you guys to end up in trouble if you were audited. Odds are you would just get a warning, but it is a discretionary choice for an auditor (based supposedly on criteria but Can be argued either way) and quite honestly, better not to give them that choice if it can be avoided. ( some are nice, some enjoy the power a bit much)

bought! would love the photoshoot or the dog bed!

just a thought - could you post the link at the top of your post too for easy access? I wasn't too fussed on what the prizes were but happy to donate (though I do love the range of great prizes!).

Will be passing the link on...

Done :)

Umm, not trying to be difficult, but you may want to clarify the tax deductible donation side, the ato specifies it isn't a donation if you receive something for it, such as a raffle ticket, pen etc, pretty sure people here don't care, just don't want you guys to be dragged over the coals by the ato

http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/content.aspx?menuid=0&doc=/content/00288728.htm&page=47

Yes I do know what I'm talking about, I just suggest clarifying your wording, professionally, I have seen charities lose their tax deductible status for things like this (if the ato has it in for them to start with usually)

Ruth

(all you need is to remove the word donation and change it for something else and separate it from the regular donations on your website so it isn't listed as a donation, or just ignore it and hope you don't get audited)

The wording has now been changed, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

We have just bought our tickets and now want the pajamas for Abbie as well(they look so cute :)) but I think she would be too big for them unfortunately.

How cute are those pjs?? I want some but my lot already have jammies and about five coats each!