New Puppy Guide For Potential Owner

I want to put together a list of things a family friend should look at before purchasing a pup, websites and what not... they are interested in a staffy so I have given them the link to the puppy listings on DOL, breeds 101 and an Oscars Law link...... what else can I send them?...

I want to put together a list of things a family friend should look at before purchasing a pup, websites and what not... they are interested in a staffy so I have given them the link to the puppy listings on DOL, breeds 101 and an Oscars Law link...... what else can I send them?...

Club websites (there is at least one in every State except Tasmania), Stafford rescue links.

Why would you send them a link to Oscar's Law?

I mean do you know what it is? What is the actual LAW behind Oscar's Law?

Why would you send them a link to Oscar's Law?

I mean do you know what it is? What is the actual LAW behind Oscar's Law?

Yes yes, ... I just want them to be knowledgeable about puppy farms, pet shops etc. because the first thing they said was there were staffy pups at the markets that looked cute...I also want to send them a link to staffy rescue.

I have not sent anything yet (sorry i didnt word myself properly before)... its sitting in my draft box.. thats why im asking... I'm not sure what to send to deter them from BYB, petshops and dogs in markets.

Hope you warn them off blue SBTs

HAHAH thats my first point on the agenda... they are not "rare" I cant believe the amount of stupid people who purchase "blue" SBTs for thousands of dollars because they are "rare"

where can I find more info about that actually?? probably sending her a copy of the standard would be a good idea.... I actually met someone the other day who paid $6,000.00 for a blue staffy... I found it sickning.

Edited by TheCheekyMonster