Checking Titles On Breeds

smisch

Is there anyway for me to nationally find out who has the most titles as far as a breed goes??

I have my lowchen girl here who does agility and I wanted to find if anyone has got a lowchen registered with agility titles, talking to all the lowchen people we know and no one thinks there is one but I'd like to try and find out. I know there is one with their CDX title but that's about it ..

So is there a way for me to find out? It's only a small breed number so surely it's gotta be easier then say a border collie :p

Does Dogs NSW have a library?

I'm currently checking titles for my breed over the last 20 years and am fortunate enough to be able to access all Gazettes from Victoria and other States in the VCA library. It is a time consuming task but the resource is there.

Do you know any Lowchen people in Victoria that may be willing to check the VCA library?

Also check with Dogs NSW if the ANKC data base for your breed is available. Some years ago I purchased (cost me $100 from memory) a list of all registrations and titles awarded for my breed. I believe there was a stop put to making these available due to some complaints but have heard in the last week or so that they may now be available again.

Good luck

Edited by Airedaler

I too would like to know what Schipperke has the most or most unusual or the first to get a particular title

but I I doubt the VCA will be able to tell me.

We think we have the First MALE Schipperke to gain ET.

Have not heard from Interstates IF anyone has done this or even attempted it.

BB

I too would like to know what Schipperke has the most or most unusual or the first to get a particular title

BB

But you could go to the VCA library and source the titles awarded in the gazettes. It will not give you specific dates a title was awarded but will give you the month and year. Just takes a bit of effort on your part.

When I first started agility at PICSI there was a guy there with Lowchens. I know he was heavily involved in ADAC agility at the time (this would have been 5 years ago) but no idea if he ever did ANKC agility. I think his name may have been Peter?

When I first started agility at PICSI there was a guy there with Lowchens. I know he was heavily involved in ADAC agility at the time (this would have been 5 years ago) but no idea if he ever did ANKC agility. I think his name may have been Peter?

I know Peter he trains with CFS hahaha his boy and Ella are from similar lines :) I don't think hes titled as such but will have a chat next time we catch up :) I've known him since he had his cresties at ADC.. Ive set myself a goal, I've found a breed that fits me to a tee well atleast Ella does so I'm keen to achieve as much as I can with her but so I have it accurate for the end of year when we place her Ad in the dog news annual I wanted to see what other titles and achievements the breed has made. My aim is to do ET with her next year when she's old enough as she turns 2 next month, there may be little ellas late next yr or early 2014 depends on how we all go lol!!

BB

I too would be interested to have a look at all the titled schipperkes :)