Lillydale Kc Treasure Chest & Pot Of Gold Champ Shows-friday 10th

yorkpark

Hi Everyone ENTRIES CLOSING VERY SOON for this Double Header of Shows on Friday 10th & Saturday 11th August @ KCC Park, Lyndhurst. INTERNATIONAL AND INTERSTATE JUDGING PANEL

"The Exhibitor Friendly Club" Trophies The Most highly recognised in Australia! Visit our WEB PAGE for full show schedule & Judges profiles www.lillydalekc.com FRIDAY Show commences 12 Noon. THE BIG SACK SALE IS ON AGAIN! Saturday show only.Thank you to our many SPONSORS Club enquiries-Brenda Harper Ph 5964 8571 or David Barclay 9735 1416 [email protected]

Don't miss these TWO Shows in August.

Edited by yorkpark

I have put mine in the post this arvo, so I hope they get there in time! Looks like fun.

Thank you your entries will most certainly be accepted. "The Exhibitor Friendly Club" appreciates every single entry. David B

My cheques for both show was cleared on Friday/Saturday respectively! Talk about fast service considering I sent both entries on Monday! :laugh:

Thanks to our SUPERB Dedicated show secretaries the paperwork is most efficient.Thank you for your entry. Cheers David B

Hi Everyone

Our Show Secretaries are HAPPY to accept entries all next week! Where do you find such amicable show secretaries? Lillydale K C Inc is also pleased to be A PROUD SUPPORTER OF DOGS VICTORIA & KCC PARK. Rare Gundogs will be awarded with BEST Rare Gundog and we thank this club for their support.

VIEW WEB PAGE for Judges Profiles www.lillydalekc.com INDOOR SHOWS Thank you for your support. David B President and Committee

Somehow I missed this show, always a great show to attend. I'll be filling out my entries tonight and posting first thing in the morning - hope they get to you on time!

YES ENTRIES STILL BEING ACCEPTED. Thank you and gooid luck. LOTS of GREAT Prizes for all! Cheers David B President

I have donated a Hamper from Whelping Supplies, make sure you buy raffle tickets !!

LILLYDALE K C is most appreciative of the support from WHELPING SUPPLIES. RAFFLE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FRIDAY SATURDAY SHOW. Cheers David B President