Clean Run Order

Hi Everyone, I am thinking about placing my very first order with Clean Run, but am wondering how long does it take to ship things to Aust.

The thing that I am mostly after is a large to extra large peanut ball. Or does anyone know of a good company here that sells the peanut ball?

thanks

kallistar, do you mean the fit ball type things? I Em won one at the Agility Nationals - it was donated by a local company - can try and find out the name if you like.

Clean Run is pretty quick with their orders but postage can be a killer unless it's a free postage deal.

Edited by The Spotted Devil

kallistar, do you mean the fit ball type things? I Em won one at the Agility Nationals - it was donated by a local company - can try and find out the name if you like.

Clean Run is pretty quick with their orders but postage can be a killer unless it's a free postage deal.

Thanks TSD,

Yes that is what I am after, but the ones that are shaped like a peanut, it needs to be enough to support a large (Aussie) dog. His chiro recommended that we try to get one to help him.

http://caninecomfortcomau.melbourneitwebsites.com/ is the Aussie supplier for Fitpaws. K9 Pro also sells them though.

When I tried to order them from overseas they referred me to the Aussie supplier anyway.

Yes! That's the one! I passed their gazebo with Em's prizes on the way back to my set up and they were so excited to see that she'd won it :laugh: Really nice people and seemed to know their stuff.

http://caninecomfortcomau.melbourneitwebsites.com/ is the Aussie supplier for Fitpaws. K9 Pro also sells them though.

When I tried to order them from overseas they referred me to the Aussie supplier anyway.

Yes! That's the one! I passed their gazebo with Em's prizes on the way back to my set up and they were so excited to see that she'd won it :laugh: Really nice people and seemed to know their stuff.

Looking at their site now

Apparently HART sport sells them for a fraction of the cost.. I'm hoping to order one for a spoilt lowchen soon!

But to answer your question it normally takes about 2 weeks for clean run to get to Aus, 3 weeks at the outside :) but their shipping is horrendous if it's not free

Hey guys just something to keep in mind buying the human exercise balls. We looked at supplying them as they are cheaper but they aren't designed to withstand dogs nails. They could wear ok depending on your dog but it is something to keep in mind if you decide to buy the human designed exercise balls rather than the ones designed for canines.

Yep huski is correct in saying that the human products aren't necessarily designed to withstand dogs nails. I guess you get what you are prepared to pay for.

Hoping to get a FitPaws Peanut for my guys soon :thumbsup:.

Just as an aside has anybody seen/got a copy of Get on the Ball 2. Somebody loaned me the first one so I have seen that but just wondering if its worth ordering the newer version.

Edited by ness

We use some Hart balance stuff at the club as well as stuff bought from ebay and have not had a problem with any of it yet. I have also had an exercise ball that I bought at a cheap show about 3 years ago survive my guys at home, including Jazz treating it like a giant ball and playing soccer in the yard with it :)

I have never actually seen any of the fitpaws gear to comment on if it is better quality or not but so far so good with what we have purchased from Hart and ebay.

ETA: It is the discs and balance pods that we use at club not the balls.

Edited by piper

Slightly OT, but I have a set of the fitpaws paw pods, and I can't figure out why they are smooth on the flat side :confused: We don't have any carpet so as soon as a dog puts a paw on one they go flying. And if I put them up the other way I worry about the dogs sliding off. We have to train on their pet futons but the bed slides around a bit too. All of which could be avoided by having a grippy surface on the flat side :(

Edited by Weasels

Hey guys just something to keep in mind buying the human exercise balls. We looked at supplying them as they are cheaper but they aren't designed to withstand dogs nails. They could wear ok depending on your dog but it is something to keep in mind if you decide to buy the human designed exercise balls rather than the ones designed for canines.

I was told about this from a border collie person at nationals who uses one on her 4 borders and hasn't had a problem.. This is the HART peanut, hey if it only last half the time you've only payed half the cost is my theory, it still works out cheaper in the end but that's just my theory and for the minimal time I'll probably actually end up using it on the dog lmao!

I was told about this from a border collie person at nationals who uses one on her 4 borders and hasn't had a problem.. This is the HART peanut, hey if it only last half the time you've only payed half the cost is my theory, it still works out cheaper in the end but that's just my theory and for the minimal time I'll probably actually end up using it on the dog lmao!

Hart supply gear to most of the footy clubs and gyms around Oz so its commercial quality, which is much better than if you bought a ball from somewhere like Big W :)

thanks for your replies every one. My puter did a slight crash when I tried to order them from K9 so missed out on the discount there. I ended up ordering from Hart. I will start to put my pennies away for fitPAWS later on.

I have a human big exercise ball ( lucky find in a park and no one was around to claim it) which my boy loves to play with.

it is good to hear everyone' opinion thanks once again