Straight Track Lure For Sighthounds

shantiah

:( Thats no good Pav Lova. Mind you I've got a couple of broken ones who will be staying home too. You could always come and help me witha couple of crazy Iggies but you better bring Poodie Milan to tame them

:( Thats no good Pav Lova. Mind you I've got a couple of broken ones who will be staying home too. You could always come and help me witha couple of crazy Iggies but you better bring Poodie Milan to tame them

Hi,

Do they have to be sight hounds.......I've got Pointers that love lure coarsing

Oh I wanted to ask... I will be handling 2 dogs, can I just do the instruction once so one lot of $30 and then pay per run?

I think so. Im only cross posting. I dont actually run it so you would have to check with them when you get there

Shantiah, does it include the potential to break into the boxes ?

Pav I wanted to do box work last week but the other dogs attending were not up to that standard yet and would not have been fit enough to run the full length without issues. Then the weather came in and I wasnt going to play in the rain. :eek:

Safety of the dogs is considered foremost and limited to a couple of 100m runs rather than doing the whole length over and over. The people running it have been racing and breaking in greyhounds for over 20yrs and are very experienced. The track is also used by professional greyhound racers and is groomed to perfection to limit the possibility of injuries to the dogs

I would think as the dogs got fitter with weekly runs then box work will be done. Again you would have to contact them directly