Heat Cycle

I only have abbey so she should be right out in the yard, it's secure there's a couple of male dogs down the road though.

Should I stop waking her now or wait till blending starts then keep her home? I'm only guessing at this stage, she's paying more attention to herself an is looking a bit swollen to me.

I never stopped walking or training mine, just was a little more careful in where we went. I don't go to dog parks or train locally with a club though so it wasn't really an issue. :shrug:

I only have abbey so she should be right out in the yard, it's secure there's a couple of male dogs down the road though.

Should I stop waking her now or wait till blending starts then keep her home? I'm only guessing at this stage, she's paying more attention to herself an is looking a bit swollen to me.

I never stopped walking or training mine, just was a little more careful in where we went. I don't go to dog parks or train locally with a club though so it wasn't really an issue. :shrug:

I never walked mine from the house, I put them in the car and drove somewhere. I do have male dogs wandering around and didn't want to leave them a sign post pointing this way! But I was never bothered by any of them.

Okay so my girls on her first season and we are up to day 10 and still have bleeding, still a couple of red spots this morning. From what i have read and heard the bleeding normally changes to a straw colour between days 7-10. The bleeding is slowing but i just thought day 10.....hmmm whats going on?

Any one have any suggestions?

And No, she hasnt been near any other dogs, ive only had her out when im out.

Okay so my girls on her first season and we are up to day 10 and still have bleeding, still a couple of red spots this morning. From what i have read and heard the bleeding normally changes to a straw colour between days 7-10. The bleeding is slowing but i just thought day 10.....hmmm whats going on?

Bitches don't read books! They are all different. A large percent will do exactly what the books says but many don't and that's normal too. My GSD was book perfect, my greyhound not so but still normal. The GSD was eventually shown to have an abnormal uterus, the greyhound went on to have 2 litters.

You could have blood all the way through or it might stop never to appear again until the next time.