Karma 04.03.2005 - 02.08.2012

Amstaffs4me

It is so hard when they go; it is so hard just before they go; it is so hard after they have gone.

Sharing your life with dogs is so hard; maybe we should all do macrame or collect stamps or become train spotters.

Yeah, right! Dogs enrich our lives, just like Karma did yours, and we are so much better off for the dogs in our lives. I feel your pain; my soul mate pit bull terrier Hobbes is 12 and he survived a malignant melanoma 3 years ago and he would be lucky to have another 2 years left. I will never share my life with another dog like Hobbes, as you will never have another dog like Karma. But I will always have dogs in my life. Life would be a bit crap without a dog.

I hope that I have not upset you with this post; I have tried to share with you how important dogs are for me, as they obviously are for you. I can sometimes be a bit clumsy with the words I use.

ricey

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just under a year since you left us Karma and Stitch has joined you, just when I thought my heart couldn't break any more. You now have your best friend with you. Play, run, swim and love as only the two of you could... Rest easy my babies <3 <3 :cry: :cry:

1 whole year today since we lost our baby girl :cry:

It feels like forever since I saw you, time just goes by so fast but every single day you have been in my thoughts and heart.

I still talk to you everyday my Karma girl. Some days I still can't believe you aren't here.

Forever missed and loved :heart: