Where Do You Get Your Dog Food?

Mashlee08

As I'm pretty new to the country I don't really know the best/cheapest place to get dog supplies. I am feeding indie TOTW and have been getting it from pookinuk but I have been having trouble with them lately and I also had crap service with paws for life. Can anyone recommend a good site to get food off that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping?Slowly switching to prey model raw so it won't be a problem but just wanted to know for now?

I've switched to raw now, but I used to get dog food from www.animalhealthstore.com.au. They usually ship the same or the next day, and have a $5 flat rate on shipping up to 25 kg. I still get cat food from there.

I don't think they have TOTW, but they have Canidae, Artemis and a few other good quality brands.

Last two orders I have had from pookinuk have been messy. Not in stock and didnt bother to contact me, my other order was missing some things and I emailed them and havnt heard back so yeah... Not happy! Thanks all I will look into those sites. Problem is I am in WA and some places charge more to ship here.

I was going to suggest Pawsforlife buuuut since you've already used them and weren't happy that wasn't much help.

I used to use Pet Store To Your Door and they were always wonderful, but PFL are cheaper and I just set our food up to come every 4 weeks so that's nice and easy for me.