Cute Staffy Puppy But No Inquiries

I have in care a very cute boisterous stafford puppy Freddo Frog! Freddo is house trained social albeit a full on player wiht other dogs and cats. But he has not had and interest at all and normally puppies can get an enquiry without even a photo. I know his photo is not the greatest but he is very acive and wriggly.

I am just concerned that staffords may be out of favour because of negative BSL campaigns etc?

I've had a super cute staffy x 10 month old puppy for 4 months, although doesn't sound like long but we're used to having dogs rehomed to their forever homes within 3 months. Plenty of interest just not suitable unfortunately.

Although in your case I think some better photos? Just of him with no other dogs, get on his level rather than shooting him from the top, get some video etc?

Edited: Just saw your new photos, great!

Edited by sas

I hate to think what my neighbours think when I'm trying to take photos of my fosters... I make all of the most silly noises in the world to get them to get that head tilt...

T.

:laugh:

This! I take the photos for our pooches out in the main car park and often hear people giggling at the noises I make trying to get their attention! :laugh: