Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Number 3, girl

Ava cheewed the cord way to short, was a lot of bleeding, I tried getting floss around it but hard on my own, so sat there pinching it with my nails, was hard to stop the bleeding....any ideas? Seems ok now...once the stop do they stop bleeding fully or of Ava tried to lick it can she aggravate it to bleed again??

Sounds like you're going well Pockets! Using your nails was probably the best thing at the time. I usually have a small set of artery forceps (hemostats) here to help if needed (i have no fingernails LOL). I think you can buy them from whelpingsupplies.com.au?

Gosh, i hope my Izzy is taking notes about daytime delivery!!

Pockets you have done soooooo well all on your own :eek:

Kiss those chubby little pups.

sorry for the two :angel: :angel: but they know you tried.

Now take a bit of time to relax, make a coffee THEN get the camera out and take some pics...... :bottom:

No ultrasound but am pretty certain that a litter of German Pinschers is arriving on or about the 26th. Frozen surgical implant mating from a male I bred that lives in Spain now. Black/tans and stag reds expected. Tony's holding out hope for a red boy ;)

Thanks everyone, Ava did amazingly and I am over the moon with what she has given :) she and I did our best and that all we can do.

It's always so disheartening losing a baby and thinking you could have done something. They will he treasured and missed :)

Mum and babies doing very well

Thanks so much for everyone's support and advice, it always helps knowing people are a keyboard away :) :thanks:

Will post photos in the next couple of days :)