Litters Due November 2012

Monteba

That's beautiful Goldielover. I bet the residents were thrilled with the special visitors :)

My guys are 3 weeks old and growing like weeds. I can waste many hour watching them as they interact with each other and the things around them.

3weeks24of24_zps9b9512b3.jpg

3weeks19of24_zpscf660da2.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the colour changes a lot. Inititally you could see the white on his face and just around his collar and everywhere else it was hard to pick the line between red and white, it is quite obvious now and it turns out he has quite a large white tip whereas I did think he didn't have much at all.

I was wondering if the same sort of colour change will happen with your creams?

Yes the colour changes a lot. Inititally you could see the white on his face and just around his collar and everywhere else it was hard to pick the line between red and white, it is quite obvious now and it turns out he has quite a large white tip whereas I did think he didn't have much at all.

I was wondering if the same sort of colour change will happen with your creams?

The little one is a lighter cream and will stay lighter.

Like this boy

383179_10150451058934355_1599919855_n.jpg

The other is darkening up a little and will be a darker cream when older

Like this boy

166862_486252044354_5790993_n.jpg

Edited by Evolving

Looks like similar variety of shade can occur. The red bcs are like golden retrievers and can be anything from very pale cream where it is difficult to pick the white areas, through to a deep rich golden red colour. My boy should end up somewhere in the middle of the range.

Looks like similar variety of shade can occur. The red bcs are like golden retrievers and can be anything from very pale cream where it is difficult to pick the white areas, through to a deep rich golden red colour. My boy should end up somewhere in the middle of the range.

Yes the same can happen. You can get almost white dogs and also some so dark they can look brown.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My babies go this week, they were due to go last week, but seem to have come down with a small case of gastro, so put of them leaving until all cleared. Am getting sad that they will be leaving me...but I get to run on 3 puppies, 2 males and a female.

Here is a photo of both boys

Avahlee Crazy Sirios "Rodja"

post-17097-0-37837400-1357697424_thumb.jpg

Avahlee Crazy To Be Sirios "Tig"

post-17097-0-61559800-1357697431_thumb.jpg

Aww goldielover :(

I have to say my babies are really good - I put them to bed with some food about 10pm and go and get them out at 7:30am or thereabouts. They are usually awake but amusing themselves quietly. I thought that would stop once my husband went back to work this week as he is up and about at 5:30 but even with him moving around and making noise they stay quietly in there.

Big day here today - a friend and the owner of the stud dog are coming to have a look at them. They are 6.5 weeks, not the perfect age to go over them but as the stud dog owner has been here on holidays and returns home in the next couple of days it is the best we could do. I am so hoping the little girl is holding together, up until now she has been looking really promising and has the temperament and desire to work that I love.

Here they are enjoying some outside time in the evening on the weekend (only time other than today that it has been cool enough fo them to go outside has been after 7:30pm)

6weeks-4_zps16944aa7.jpg

oohhh, adorable little munchkins, Evolving. Are you keeping any?

Yes one on the girls either White or Red. Her breeder and the owner of the stud dog was out during the week and we could not pick between them so we have to wait a few weeks to see how they develop.

• 2 weeks later...

4 of the pups have gone to their new homes. 3 of them jet setting around the country.

White girl is staying here. So far she is showing everything I wanted to improve in her mother, She has a lovely tail set,nice coat and better head. With any hope she will stay that way.

Blue boy is staying until halfway into next month as his family is away and the cream boy finally has his new family after lots of them fell through he will leave on Wednesday.