Please Help From Dog Owners

davbia

Hi everyone

I am currently in a business course if the end goal of opening a pet grooming business. At the moment we are working on target market and surveying dog owners.

If anyone could help me out for my assignment and my new business and fill out this very short survey.

Thankyou in advance to all those who have helped me out

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9M695PZ

Check your spelling on the survey first. The first thing that stood out to me is that dogs don't "malt", they "moult" and it makes the survey look very unprofessional.

Thanks for that will change for other people I send it out to, only had a couple of days to put the survey together so was surprised their was not more mistakes

Thankyou to all who have filled out the survey so far very much appreciated. I was not given very much time to put this all together so it has been a big help. I have until tomorrow morning so their is still time if you would to help out

Guest donatella

Done.

And just a side note of a breed that needs regular grooming, I would pay whatever it cost to find a groomer that actually had any idea of the breed and how its clipped. Knowing your breeds and how they're clipped is the most important part to be honest.

I have come to the stage whereby I have tried 2 groomers here and neither have done a good job, I have now bought all the tools myself and do it at home.

So research your most common clips and breeds and be VERY familiar with them.

Good luck :)

Done.

And just a side note of a breed that needs regular grooming, I would pay whatever it cost to find a groomer that actually had any idea of the breed and how its clipped. Knowing your breeds and how they're clipped is the most important part to be honest.

I have come to the stage whereby I have tried 2 groomers here and neither have done a good job, I have now bought all the tools myself and do it at home.

So research your most common clips and breeds and be VERY familiar with them.

Good luck :)

I know exactly what you mean and is one of the reasons why I got into grooming myself. I have been grooming for about three years but still do refresher courses on specific breeds when I get the opportunity. One thing this survey has shown me is how important that is so thank you to everyone that participated it was a lot of help for both my assignment and when I open my new business