Farewell To Our Little Man

Lenni

Just wanted to say thank you to the people that helped with advice for our little Troy with the prednil. Sadly Troy was PTS today after lots of problems with his liver and then ulcers in his mouth.

RIP Troy :rofl:

post-19-1112333659.jpg

Edited by Lenni

aaah you had the courage to be his greatest friend, a priveleged honour to let your close friend go in peace and without pain in dignity.

Know how you feel....Im off to the vet at 11am tomorrow, with a 12 yr old huge ol boy whos back legs have perhaps finally gone and I think weve run out of treatment and management of spondylosis of a 58 kg boy who i think is in a great deal of pain...off to get a few impartial views wether this next round is manageable....or hes off to be pain free.

We are lookin at each other as i size up wheel carts for my huge ol friend....he`ll be 12 on Wednesday, wondering if he`ll begin and end on that day...as hes also drinking a great deal, peeing a great deal and losing weight.

Think hes tryin to tell me hes had enough....very personal and we`ll know

Just was hopin to celebrate his b`day and throw him his bouquets whilst still alive...

But I have no qualms about saluting a dear friend and helping his pain free exit...

I have a deal with my dad who wants to go the same way, pain free, with peace and dignity

I know its so incredibly hard.....but you were the ultimate of friends

Stagger on rejoicing...in having known such a dear dog friend

Feel him all about you...in all things beautiful

Run free lil dude, much loved

RnB we kept Sofia with us an extra two days so she could have Christmas and get her handmade leather collar and lead.... she wore it once.

RNB & Rozzie, it is an honour to know you.

Lenni, you just showed the greatest act of love of all, I hope that brings you comfort in some small way. Troy is now pain free and running around happily at the Bridge, what a reunion it will be one day.

RIP Troy

Soar High

:rofl:

Thank you all but it doesnt stop the tears or the empty lost feeling. We still have his brother who is the same age but we are all just wondering around not knowing what to do. I know only time will heal but its so hard :rofl:

Its extra hard no doubt Lenni as his brother would be wandering around looking too.

This makes it exceptionally hard when you witness such attachment.

Please try to turn the pain around, and rejoice over the privelege to have the memories of what looks like an exceptional lil dude...

For sure its so sad...but I have absolutely no doubt he had the most wonderful life with you. Hopefully the sorrow can heal into rejoicing for having known.

Kind regards

sue

Aweeeee honey :rofl:

The only time a fur baby ever hurts you is when they leave us, that is what makes them so ever extra special but also makes the pain unbearable.

Time will dull the pain but it will never dull the memories or love in your heart. The only words of comfort I can offer is that the Bridge is real and you will get to see your darling boy again one day.

Hopefully the sorrow can heal into rejoicing for having known.

Amen

Thinking of You

Roiley