Bulla Exhibition Centre

doggydoodoo

Does anyone else think it is unfair that Toys get to show indoors at Bulla, when all other breeds are shown outside? Wait for the day when it is pouring with rain and all the breeds outside are wet and the toys are dry and clean.I think thats has happened a few times. Also people with multiple breeds have problems keeping track of what is going on inside and outside. I have no problems Gereral Specials being held indoors. I think everyone should exhibit in the same area. If you go to a show at KKC Park you show indoors or outdoors, depending on the weather, with the exception of a few night shows, but if it rains we are all indoors.

What does everyone else think???

Yes - All in, or All out.

I have Group 7 & Group 1, I want to be outdoors with everyone else.

I also know of a few others who have Group 1 Plus another group and they also want to be outside.

It's a PITA having to walk that distance trying to find out what they are up to, not to mention the weather conditions,

we should all be showing together - All in, or All out.

Imagine if you get a wet day and the Std Poodle gets soaking wet, yet the Maltese is all nice and dry.

Not to mention the Std Poodle has never been on the fake turf before, nor has it been inside and heard the noise.

Pockets, 'cause they could drown in the big puddles or get swept away? :laugh:

Naww Group 7 has heaps of coated small dogs, they would like to be inside nice and clean as well I suspect.

And then we have our short legged terrier breeds, and some of the hounds eg Dachshunds!

Edited by Austerra

Remember years ago showing Mins at a country Ag in the poaring rain and a storm drain behind the ring broke over, I swear my Min was swimming! We then moved to the car park and continued, dodging cars :laugh:

Pockets, 'cause they could drown in the big puddles or get swept away? :laugh:

Naww Group 7 has heaps of coated small dogs, they would like to be inside nice and clean as well I suspect.

And then we have our short legged terrier breeds, and some of the hounds eg Dachshunds!

Yep, either ALL IN, or ALL OUT !

I have Group 1 and Group 6 so it does make it difficult.

Usually Bulla Shows I only enter the Group 1, it is nice to go along and not have to set up gazebo's and worry about the weather :o But is pretty unfair!

and on the "flip" side Toys are indoors at the New Year shows at KCC Park ... usually in

stinking hot weather where you can hardly breathe indoors ....

yes ... I'm happy for all in or all out ....

edited to add ... my understanding is it is up to the individual club ... it is NOT a

general rule ... so ... mention it the Clubs if you are showing.

Edited by Dellcara