Dog Runs

eyeopener

Some examples of where the dogs are when not in their runs.....

Very similar to our set up although instead of runs they get devided between paddocks, house yards n home made kennel run areas when not with me etc.

Yes, the dogs aren't in the runs too much. Some days or weeks hardly at all. I find them extremely useful though and wouldn't be without them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some examples of where the dogs are when not in their runs.....

Very similar to our set up although instead of runs they get devided between paddocks, house yards n home made kennel run areas when not with me etc.

Yes, the dogs aren't in the runs too much. Some days or weeks hardly at all. I find them extremely useful though and wouldn't be without them.

Yep I agree fully hubby like why do you make me build things you will likely hardly ever use, lol... But when they are needed they are needed n what I have now I am not happy with it dose the job just.

These kennels are ones that have a few things in them I like (and where I originally got the idea to use planters on the runs :laugh: )

They have a great looking platform arrangement :thumbsup:

http://www.idigadog.com.au/kennels.htm

Love that platform. I have been cheating n using large square hales atm as they had destroyed the last 1 racing up n down n playing rough on it but the hay bales are not great idea in summer snake wise.