Gross But Need Advice!

Squidgy

The last few days Loki has been making sloppy style leavings on my carpet. I have tried my best to get it all up and scrubbed but all it seems to be doing is rubbing it into the carpet.......and I am trying all sorts of product for odour. its is driving me crazy I am a very house proud person and this is doing my head in :crazy:

Thanks so much :) will try all of them, the smell is so bad!! HOW can something so cute produce something so eewww :vomit: hahah :rofl:

Might need to look at his diet :eek:

Yeh maybe, his tummy might not like the science diet, he was just on the seniors one before because he is old. I changed it about 2 weeks ago

Stop feeding tin food first & foremost.

To get it off completely, you will first have to let it dry out.

Awfully presumptious of you O_o

Just the facts m'am, just the facts.

How are they facts unless you know me? :confused:

Except the dog isn't on tinned food, so the facts aren't facts. They are incorrect assumptions.

Except the dog isn't on tinned food, so the facts aren't facts. They are incorrect assumptions.

Tin food is empty calories and full of water there is no way I would feed him that especially since he is overweight its health problems waiting to happen

That was a pretty presumptuous comment regarding tinned food. I can't say for certain but I'd be willing to bet that close to 90% of users on this forum do NOT feed tinned food so it's quite a silly thing to have assumed.

No help on the carpet though -- always only ever had outside dogs!

The last few days Loki has been making sloppy style leavings on my carpet. I have tried my best to get it all up and scrubbed but all it seems to be doing is rubbing it into the carpet.......and I am trying all sorts of product for odour. its is driving me crazy I am a very house proud person and this is doing my head in :crazy:

I'm trying to think of the brand I've used previously - has got red wine out and the consequences of a pig's ear not agreeing with my Dally. Will have a look when I get home.

I'm trying to think of the brand I've used previously - has got red wine out and the consequences of a pig's ear not agreeing with my Dally. Will have a look when I get home.

:thumbsup: thanks

:thumbsup: thanks

I'm pretty sure it was Preen carpet spray - don't rub the 5h!t out of it (pardon the pun!) Use a clean damp sponge and work from the outside of the stain inwards. The Dally was also responsible for the red wine stain - bloody lush :laugh:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

I can see how red wine and a pigs ear would not go down very well :laugh: