Help-new Mum Not Sleeping At Night

Mojopoodle

Thanks everyone for suggestions, will look into DAP today and buy some rescue remedy to have on hand for any future problems.

2 good sleeps for new mum & me, last night was even better so it appears the crisis is over LOL

Hmmm I was going to suggest the DAP diffuser as well - it has been a great help to me. Can you order on line and get it delivered? Lavender ALWAYS helps me sleep so that might work well.... fingers crossed for you to get a good nights sleep..... :crossfingers:

Thanks everyone for suggestions, will look into DAP today and buy some rescue remedy to have on hand for any future problems.

2 good sleeps for new mum & me, last night was even better so it appears the crisis is over LOL

Hmmm I was going to suggest the DAP diffuser as well - it has been a great help to me. Can you order on line and get it delivered? Lavender ALWAYS helps me sleep so that might work well.... fingers crossed for you to get a good nights sleep..... :crossfingers:

That's good to hear Mojopoodle...now all that's left is for you to post some pictures of the little family! :D

:provoke:

Edited by LizT

Hi LizT

As requested, Photo taken yesterday and she looks so relaxed. :angel: The pups are 2 males, of course, as I was hoping for a girl! Mum & pups have been to the vet for a check up today and they are all very healthy and her incision is healing beautifully.

Hope the photo appears!

That's good to hear Mojopoodle...now all that's left is for you to post some pictures of the little family! :D

:provoke:

post-28006-0-48935800-1351494680_thumb.jpg

My favourite colour poodle.

I've only bred 2 litters but with my 2nd one, Penny started leaving the puppies after about the 3rd night to sleep with me. I had a heated whelping box so I let her choose what she wanted to do. She'd go back in often to feed them but didn't want to stay with them. I figured she'd know what was right for them better than I do so I let her do as she pleased. The pups were all fat and well fed.

Hi Kirislin

I just love all the poodle colours, but the red poodles are stunning when young.

I hope to own & show a Silver one day!

My favourite colour poodle.

I've only bred 2 litters but with my 2nd one, Penny started leaving the puppies after about the 3rd night to sleep with me. I had a heated whelping box so I let her choose what she wanted to do. She'd go back in often to feed them but didn't want to stay with them. I figured she'd know what was right for them better than I do so I let her do as she pleased. The pups were all fat and well fed.