Aussie Bulldog Rescue -sorted-

Guest donatella

I looooooooooooove Bulldogs, what a stunner!

That women sounds like a nightmare dropping all these dogs like flies.

My friend is a reg breeder of Aussies and she has just been for a visit and we're doing an introduction with her aussie tonight at the park, hopefully if all goes well she may have anew home. She's also put her on the website and has a network of people trying to get her rehomed.

Edited by mixeduppup

Please contact Australian Bulldog (Bosdog) Society. They have a rescue group and I am sure they will be able to help.

Here is the website

http://bundybullkennels.com/australianbulldogs/absrescue.html

Here is the email addy

[email protected]

Here is the facebook

http://www.facebook.com/australasian.bosdogs

Thank you, I think my friend has just put her up there, I'll check if this si the site, if not I'll put her on there as well. Thank you!

Guest donatella

Absolutely better off in rescue then in FTGH type scenario.

I doubt there will be any probs rehoming to be honest, they are gorgeous dogs!

I pity the dogs in her care, , what an awful owner.

Has this girl recently had pups?

This lady has owned her for about 3-4 months, before that she had had at least 2 litters of pups. She got her off the breeder and she was in a poor state apparently, she planned on building her back up.

Edited by mixeduppup

You are welcome :)

IMHO the rescue group is top class and does awesome job. Rescue dogs are well looked after, rehabilitated, vet treated, desexed and placed in suitable homes.

They also offer post rehoming support to adopting families.

(I know because I was involved in the group in the past)

LOVE HER WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL :heart:

If you cant find her rescue PM me :)

She's lovely and a real comedienne.

My friend has an Aussie and is a reg breeder and is hoping tonight's meeting goes well (her dog is picky about its friends :laugh:) She's possibly the best home ever, so finger's crossed.

You are welcome :)

IMHO the rescue group is top class and does awesome job. Rescue dogs are well looked after, rehabilitated, vet treated, desexed and placed in suitable homes.

They also offer post rehoming support to adopting families.

(I know because I was involved in the group in the past)

I'll give it a few days and if nothing pans out with my friend and her networking then I'll contact these people. Thank you so much. She's really in need of a proper, loving FOREVER home.

Just found the original breeder! Apparently not much chop and breeds without health testing and way too young. But this girl is fully registered with the ABS(? I think that's what it's called)... *continues sleuthing*

If this is ABS registered breeder you can send an email to the president/secretary to let them know.

They have rules that breeders must follow. Min breeding age is set and health testing is mandatory. Have a look at health policy and code of ethics on http://www.australianbulldogsociety.com/main.html

Just found the original breeder! Apparently not much chop and breeds without health testing and way too young. But this girl is fully registered with the ABS(? I think that's what it's called)... *continues sleuthing*

If this is ABS registered breeder you can send an email to the president/secretary to let them know.

They have rules that breeders must follow. Min breeding age is set and health testing is mandatory. Have a look at health policy and code of ethics on http://www.australianbulldogsociety.com/main.html

I think my friend is on to that. She's furious, by the looks of her teats she's had a few litters.

Thanks Emma, she should be right. not only has she got a line up of potential adopters, 2 rescue back ups but a few of my own family members who saw me post about her on fb are coming to have a look as well. She's in demand :laugh:

Edited by mixeduppup