Hunter & Maya

Thanks to Dr Bruces Vets All Natural, i don't look at heat cooked processed dry and wet dog food regardless of the $ or if it is only available in pet stores.

As a younger puppy around 6 months i thought i had him glowing in the sun till i took this photo recently at 12 months old and being fed food on the all natural principal.....forever changing the way I see dog food and feed my dog

The shiny liquid coat was just the beginning of the benefits,

post-43204-0-73422100-1352194362_thumb.jpg

Edited by kelbtalkacca

The inseparable two!,

taking Hunter away from his play mate Maya after a walk is no where near the as intolerable as separating these two, all pro's don't come without con's, with a tightly bonding dog comes a dog's anxiety and barking becoming a major noise issue, having tried everything in the book, never did i think anxiety in dogs would be such a slow gradual progress to undo a bad habit on our behalf by not teaching Hunter to amuse himself outside instead of always being with us or inside without crying blue murder for the block to hear.

post-43204-0-09153400-1352197038_thumb.jpg

post-43204-0-25283000-1352197210_thumb.jpg

First time at the clay target club at 1 year old to begin gunfire conditioning, all went without a hitch but still has a long way to go, but now he can join mum at the club on shooting days,

more photos to come if only the size limit was larger

Hunter looks like a lovely boy. Is Maya your dog to?

You can put your photos in the same post, I think you can put 10 in one post, perhaps not the way you are doing it. If you use a site like photobucket you can add more than one at a time.

I'm pretty sure the comment in post 6 this ----->blind uneducated pet owner expecting the food brought was not as harmful to the dogs overall health and development as it really is. might be offensive to some people here as there would be a huge portion of members here that feed their dogs commercial run of the mill food and 'dry food' I know this comment is your perception but could be taken in a different way.

As its been proven time and time again especially on a forum such as DOL so many dogs do so well on so many different foods. Our old dog lived till he was 16, had a diet of nightly vege left overs, pet mince and goodos. He was extremely healthy, shiney coat and beautiful teeth.

Sounds like Hunters conditioning to the gun shooting is going well and your right, if you spend much time with your dog then expect them to be on their own it doesn't happen easily and a hard habit to break.

edited to add, are you training Hunter to excel in any type of dog sports or hunting?

Edited by tlc