Curly Coated Retrievers

Perhaps contact some of the search and rescue groups and agility/tracking clubs? They really like the CCRs in my experience. We had one the year before last and when we advertised her we had more applications than we knew what to do with.

I've been told there are two curly coated retrievers in Geelong Animal Welfare Society. Not Murrays, black. Does anyone have any contacts for these dogs that they can let know to chase this up?

The curly coated retriever club has been in touch with the pound at Geelong and is working with them to try to rehouse the curly at this stage we know of one but rumor has it there are another two there. I am wondering were these curlies are coming from. As responsible breeders we micro chip and keep in contact with puppy buyers., and stress that the breeder will take back and rehome if necessary any puppy

The curly coated retriever club has been in touch with the pound at Geelong and is working with them to try to rehouse the curly at this stage we know of one but rumor has it there are another two there. I am wondering were these curlies are coming from. As responsible breeders we micro chip and keep in contact with puppy buyers., and stress that the breeder will take back and rehome if necessary any puppy

I hope you managed to read the text message I sent Marilyn. I wasn't sure if you were around so posted on DOL as well. I was told by another rescue group they were there.